Long Locked Purse

I wanted a long locked purse, but I'm a fan of large purses and IRL, it wasn't big enough for me. I've got a Bayswater Clutch Wallet that I bought specifically to use as a purse. Sorry to throw the cat amongst the pigeons....

Thanks for all the replies.
Just one more question do you find the lock marks the inside of your bags or digs in.
:smile:

What I've found instead of marks inside my bag are indentations on the actual purse from other things inside my bag. They're a bit of war wounds and I see them now as part of the purse so they don't bother me.
I don't really know how you could avoid these but I've noticed them before I started using bag liners, if everything's well organised and every item has it's own place maybe they'd be easier to avoid if that makes any sense?
Just bought a continental wallet in foggy grey and I'd hate that happening to this one too :sad:

Mine's a (very soft) buffalo leather purse, used inside a (couldn't hope for softer !!!) Nappa leather SBS - I do keep all my "bits" (house keys, lippy, that sort of thing) in a pouch, which lies on the bottom of my bag, so I try & remember to put the purse in so it lies flat, with the lock agains the pouch (it's a T/T material pouch) .. can't say I'm a 100% with putting it in that way, but after 2+ months of the bag / purse combo. neither of them have "hurt" each other xxH