Long Locked Purse

lovetooshop

Feb 18, 2012
Does anyone have one of these and use it everyday.
Are they easy to use and do they hold a lot.
Looking for a purse to hold notes flat do easy to get to.
Any help please :smile:

Summer sunshine

Spent too much......
Jun 23, 2012
Oxford, England
They are very easy to use and yes are big and roomy. I have small hands but don't find it an awkward purse infact it is easy to locate in my bag and it holds a lot. :smile:

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
I love mine, use it everyday unless in using on of my Lily's.

Roomy purse but not too bulky if that makes sense.

colony

O.G.
Apr 23, 2011
I've used mine daily for 2 years plus. I love it, nice and slim, yet holds a lot.

And looks stunning! X

lovetooshop

Feb 18, 2012
Thanks for all the replies.
Just one more question do you find the lock marks the inside of your bags or digs in.
:smile:

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
lovetooshop said:
Just one more question do you find the lock marks the inside of your bags or digs in.
I've never been overly careful about 'placing' it in my bag, and it never marked / dented them!

Pussycat1

Jun 15, 2011
Cheshire, England
I wanted a long locked purse, but I'm a fan of large purses and IRL, it wasn't big enough for me. I've got a Bayswater Clutch Wallet that I bought specifically to use as a purse. Sorry to throw the cat amongst the pigeons....

Melu

Oct 13, 2012
London
What I've found instead of marks inside my bag are indentations on the actual purse from other things inside my bag. They're a bit of war wounds and I see them now as part of the purse so they don't bother me.
I don't really know how you could avoid these but I've noticed them before I started using bag liners, if everything's well organised and every item has it's own place maybe they'd be easier to avoid if that makes any sense?
Just bought a continental wallet in foggy grey and I'd hate that happening to this one too :sad:

holleigh

Jun 25, 2012
North West, England
Mine's a (very soft) buffalo leather purse, used inside a (couldn't hope for softer !!!) Nappa leather SBS - I do keep all my "bits" (house keys, lippy, that sort of thing) in a pouch, which lies on the bottom of my bag, so I try & remember to put the purse in so it lies flat, with the lock agains the pouch (it's a T/T material pouch) .. can't say I'm a 100% with putting it in that way, but after 2+ months of the bag / purse combo. neither of them have "hurt" each other xxH