Long hair to Short hair! [2]

abandonedimages said:
^ Thank you so much ladies, youre too kind. I feel like a million bucks now :P Kat, passerby, heavensent, mischa, & KK you guys are the sweetest!!

Thank you so much! Why cant you? I see you in your avatar there and you have such lovely shiny hair, I bet you would look amazing with longer hair!

I tried a couple yrs ago and when ur own sis tells u that u look like HE-MAN u run like hell to the salon and get it cut short again...I think I've been traumatized by her remark that if I tried I'll look like HE-MAN :lol:

i love your hair! i used to have hair to the very tops of my thighs, and then i cut it off so it just brushes my shoulders lol talk about change!! I know it takes a while to get use to but i'm sure eventually you'll get use to it! and short hair is so much easier... lol i remember when i got my hair cut i woke up one morning with curls i was like where did these come from?! my hair was just so heavy when it was long it was forced straight lol Good luck with your new hair cut it looks great i love your hair color!

ooooh girl look at you rocking your new haircut!! should look fabulous with your new bag!! yeah tying up your hair breaks it, but so does running it through a comb. but its gotta be done, basically stay away from tying up your hair up high when wet especially.