Long hair to Short hair! [2]

Thank you ladies for all the lovely comments! :heart: You guys spoil me :shame: hehe!

dia said:
wow you really have beautiful hair . What color do you use to dye your hair , because it looks so good:heart:

I havent dyed my hair in awhile, but I always used to get auburn a couple shades lighter (not sure what the name would be). Love that color, but I'm not sure I want to color my hair again anytime soon.

pgurl said:
wow, you shouldnt have cut it...lol

Believe me I feel that way too sometimes, but I've come to terms that it will eventually grow back, thanks for the love :]

ggk84 said:
It's still LONG by anyone's standards! It suits you really well!
kahluamilk said:
heheh that's not short!!! i was expecting a pixie-type hair do!! u've got lovely hair!
Coldplaylover said:
Your after shot looks like long hair still, it is so pretty but I would never describe it as short!

lol I know you ladies are right, but you have to understand that I'm so used to having my hair down to my booty that shoulder length just seems so short to me! I can barely pull it over my shoulders now versus when it was long and I could use it to practically cover my whole chest! Just imagine if I did get a pixie cut, I might have told you all I was BALD! LOL Sorry guys, I know I exaggerated :/

^ Thank you so much ladies, youre too kind. I feel like a million bucks now :P Kat, passerby, heavensent, mischa, & KK you guys are the sweetest!!

4evereternity said:
U have gorgeous hair. It's thick, long and just rite. I only wish I could grow mine past the shoulders.

Thank you so much! Why cant you? I see you in your avatar there and you have such lovely shiny hair, I bet you would look amazing with longer hair!

Hi, so are you getting used to your hair length and hair cut? My hair is very similar to yours.. it's about 3-4 inches below the middle of my back but its probably just as thick as yours. So of course when it's cut, it seems more fluffy because longer hair weighs it down. I like the layers on your new do..

I don't know if your hair gets frizzy but mines does because of the hot weather... I like to curl it using remington twisters... It defrizzes your hair and gives your hair a nice curl.

So i think it was a good change for you... I know it takes sometime getting used to, but there are more styles w/ shorter hair than w/ longer hair... Sometimes my hair comes to to a point where I would just get it braided or put it in buns and pony tails. When it's a little shorter, i can still do all of that and more... it give you more options.

Your hair looks nice shorter (but still long)... It's a nice change and of course, you can always count on it growing back.

D & G rockstar said:
Hi, so are you getting used to your hair length and hair cut? My hair is very similar to yours.. it's about 3-4 inches below the middle of my back but its probably just as thick as yours. So of course when it's cut, it seems more fluffy because longer hair weighs it down. I like the layers on your new do..

I don't know if your hair gets frizzy but mines does because of the hot weather... I like to curl it using remington twisters... It defrizzes your hair and gives your hair a nice curl.

So i think it was a good change for you... I know it takes sometime getting used to, but there are more styles w/ shorter hair than w/ longer hair... Sometimes my hair comes to to a point where I would just get it braided or put it in buns and pony tails. When it's a little shorter, i can still do all of that and more... it give you more options.

Your hair looks nice shorter (but still long)... It's a nice change and of course, you can always count on it growing back.

Thank you D & G! Yes, your hair sounds just like mine, lol. Mine gets fluffier when shorter and since longer hair weighs it down, I think thats why I grew it so long previously. It certainly gets frizzy too! I hate that, and since my hair is so thick summers are almost unbearable. So I'm glad I cut it, it makes tying my hair up much cuter (someone once told me typing your hair up often is bad for you hair. Does anyone know if that's true?)! You're right, there seems to be a lot more I can do with it.

I havent curled my hair in a long time, I think I'm going to start again :heart: It was so cute. I'm definitely getting used to my shorter hair, and you're right, my hair will eventually grow back so everything is all good.

^ Remington Twisters is the bomb girl, if you want to curl your hair.... they look a little complicated, but it's the bomb for our type of hair and so easy to use... .. you know I bought two packages because of the thick hair... LOL I attached a picture to show how the hair looks after using these twisters LOL... BTW, I heard that pulling the hair back contributes to hair loss so I guess it's bad...

It's sooo cool that there's someone here on this forum that can relate to the hair issues LOL

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 38
First of all, Your hair is gorgeous - :flowers:

Second, I kept looking for the "after" pics, LOL, I am glad you like the cut, it is still very long. :amuse: