London Sample Sales

GemGems

ecclectic eccentric
Feb 24, 2015
Hi all, sharing a couple of finds of sample sale places and dates and hoping this could be a thread for others to share theirs.

These locations are both in London in The Royal Borough. One is in Chelsea and one in Notting Hill.

The sales are happening between May and September and include some premier designers as well as some more trendy new and/or less premier designers. I believe they are mostly past season items with some samples too. Some of the sales offer an early entry for a fee which is totally worth it in my opinion.

Chelsea old town hall has three upcoming events... not showing a huge amount of premium designers... not been to this one before, think the September one looks good.

http://designersales.co.uk/sample-sales/chelsea-sample-sale-2/

The 20th Century Theatre in Notting Hill has a couple coming up but none that I am too excited about. In saying that I did go to an AMAZING sample sale there last summer and bought lots of goodies form Mulberry to Velvet to Marc Jacobs, they also had the top high end designers there such as Bulvgari, Valentino (rockstud bags and shoes etc) Isabel Marant, Gucci and tons more... it was a sample sale by a reputable high end online retailer who's name i forget right now.

anyway heres the link..
http://www.20thcenturytheatre.com/20th_Century_Theatre/Events.html

Ohh I take that back re: the Aime sale... I really want some Repetto's! Shall be there THIS FRIDAY! How exciting.

Please do share yours if you have any!

Last edited:
Ohh! I bought some gorgeous Isabel Rio Marant sandals! Reduced from around £400 to £125! and some repetto pumps reduced from £225 to £60.... fantastic for this season... shall try to find some pics of them....

media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2012/08/32/3/192/1922564/08689351a0552e5e_shoes-heels.xxxlarge/i/Isabel-Marant-ankle-wrap-sandals-sexiest-kind-Summer.jpg

And the pumps.... not sure f those are the exact pumps.. I think the leather is even smoother

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1f/83/8c/1f838c8a5a178bc8942ed74c6e24d7a2.jpg

I'd love to see what you bought!!!

Trying to figure out how to post images again...

Isabel Marant Rio Sandals...(reduced to £125 from £475 which are super soft and have awesome straps... and repetto comfy ballet flats reduced to £60 from £225.... Bargains galore... luckily for me I was in (and out) very quickly... i arrived quite early and really pleased i did as by the time I was leaving most of the best shoes were already gone

Attachments

• Isabel-Marant-ankle-wrap-sandals-sexiest-kind-Summer.jpg
    Isabel-Marant-ankle-wrap-sandals-sexiest-kind-Summer.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 398
  • 1f838c8a5a178bc8942ed74c6e24d7a2.jpg
    1f838c8a5a178bc8942ed74c6e24d7a2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 94
Trying to figure out how to post images again...

Isabel Marant Rio Sandals...(reduced to £125 from £475 which are super soft and have awesome straps... and repetto comfy ballet flats reduced to £60 from £225.... Bargains galore... luckily for me I was in (and out) very quickly... i arrived quite early and really pleased i did as by the time I was leaving most of the best shoes were already gone
Those heels are AMAZING!!! You go girl. Stunning