London Goyard

Hi. I was in London in April and wanted to get something from London store. I got off at Bond Street and somehow I couldn’t find the store after walking for 2 hours. I ended up at Green Park station.

I will be going London again in December. Could I have some directions to the store? If I get out at Bond Street station, which are the other designer stores nearest to Goyard that I can use as a gauge?

As far as I’m aware the store is on Mount Street. From Bond Street station (assuming you come out of the West One shopping centre exit) turn left on Oxford street then take the 2nd/3rd left onto Duke Street. Literally keep walking straight down that road until it becomes Grosvenor Square, that leads to Carlos Place which curves round to the left-Goyard is on the bend there right opposite the Connaught Hotel. Hope that makes sense!

does anyone have an email address for the London store. I’ve tried for the past few days calling the boutique and no one answers.

I wish I could help. I can say my friend was there a couple weeks ago and it was beyond packed. The SA was very rude to her and gave her 1 minute to make a decision on a bag. She ended up leaving the experience was so stressful for her .

Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well!

I know this is a really big long-shot, but considering the London shop is closed due to Covid, does anyone know any other way I can get my hands on the St Louis PM black and black leather tote before the New Year?

I've emailed distance sales who initially said okay but then replied saying it won't be processed until Jan 4th - but I really need it before then.

Anyone know of anyone who works for a store that can post it to London ASAP or any other advice?

Appreciate it and thanks!

I will be going to London the first week of August. Does anyone know if you buy in store there if you can get your bag personalized and shipped back to the US? Thanks!

I will be going to London the first week of August. Does anyone know if you buy in store there if you can get your bag personalized and shipped back to the US? Thanks!
I was there 2 weeks ago and wanted to customize the card holder I bought and they told me they cannot ship personalized items to the US. I had to either pick it up in London or take it to a store location in the US for customization

I just wanted to report back about my first experience at the London store.
I am sorry to say that it was very underwhelming compared to other stores of the same calibre (Hermes for example).
There was no queue but the store was packed (not difficult as it is tiny). I was asked what I was looking for,served and prompted to pay for it...I like prompt service but this was a bit too prompt even for me. I am not sure if this was due to the store being tiny and busy or this is just the "Goyard way" !

• Wow
Reactions: c18027
I went in last Wednesday morning around 10:30. No line, a few others shopping. Everyone was very pleasant. My first choice was the Artois PM in all black, which was out of stock so I ended up with a SL PM in all black. They did have a Boheme on display, but of course none available

Reactions: c18027