Lol

1. Does it bother anyone else when you get emails or aims from someone and the person uses LOL as like the period for every sentence? :confused1: I just got an email and I swear all of the lines ended with LOL. It was basically like "Went to mall lol Had fun lol Bought (insert all of the stuff) lol Gotta go. lol" :cursing: I just can't stand that. Does it bother anyone else? :sad:

2. nope, lol is just the 'like' of today.

Like I went to the mall and like there was theis really cute guy and like we totally hit it off, like I am so excited....

lol!

3. :wtf: I do that all the time. I must sound annoying. :sad:

4. lol

5. My friend does that in text messaging. Just as annoying.

6. hahaha That's a bit much though.

7. I hate lol! A lady at work includes lol in every single sentence she writes in e-mails. It drives me crazy.

8. ^^^ Glad it's not only me.

9. I hate it. I never use that.

10. :roflmfao: ill use the smiley instead.

11. I'm so bad...I do it all the time! Sometimes my e-mails can be a little too terse and I want to lighten them up. I don't want people to take me wrong...especially at work. lol :roflmfao:

12. It should be used sparingly! That much is too much IMO. And no, I'm not going to say it...

13. i don't think people are even laughing when they say lol.
    Most of the time I don't use lol and I just say haha. But I am guilty of using wtf and the like :sad:

14. Lol Rofl

15. I never LOL. I HAHA.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice