Logo lock color request

Here is the Logo Lock in Oyster. I don't own Taupe in the Logo Lock but own it in the Dillen leather, so thought I'd post. Both are in natural outside lighting. My friend has the Taupe but It will be like pulling teeth to ask her to pull it out and take a photo. [emoji16]

Oyster has a mauvy like undertone and Taupe has a grayish/brownish/muddy undertone. In my opinion, I feel Taupe is more neutral than Oyster. I sometimes have a hard time pairing Oyster with things but it's a gorgeous color.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460220632.316451.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460220643.366191.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460220655.218730.jpg

Sorry I don't own either color, but here's a link to the Clubhouse thread. Maybe there are some pics in there. :biggrin: http://forum.purseblog.com/dooney-and-bourke/loco-for-logo-lock-clubhouse-906369.html

I believe C4C bought the taupe and returned it, and I remember others have the oyster so hopefully they will see your question.

Thanks for the link!

Here is the Logo Lock in Oyster. I don't own Taupe in the Logo Lock but own it in the Dillen leather, so thought I'd post. Both are in natural outside lighting. My friend has the Taupe but It will be like pulling teeth to ask her to pull it out and take a photo. [emoji16]

Oyster has a mauvy like undertone and Taupe has a grayish/brownish/muddy undertone. In my opinion, I feel Taupe is more neutral than Oyster. I sometimes have a hard time pairing Oyster with things but it's a gorgeous color.

View attachment 3324621
View attachment 3324622
View attachment 3324623

Thank you! I am really loving the oyster although I see what you mean about taupe being a 24/7 neutral.