Lofts

i love the second place i think it's absolutely gorgeous and i'm sure megs would do an absolute beautiful job with the interior.......*sigh to have my own place to decorate........and love the new avatar i can't sleep without my family guy fix every night......

Megs said:
I'm a florida girl at heart... Vlad and I plan to move back to Florida in a few years, but we better start saving up- especially south Florida!! It is absolutely ridiculous
I live in Miami which is a low priced city compared to Los Angeles!!!.

Vlad, not to rain on your parade, but I currently live in a loft (for the past three years) and it's been hell! I was originally drawn to the nice open spaces, high ceilings, industrial design, and floor to ceiling windows. But all the concrete in the building only amplifies noise, and I mean, BIG TIME. Plus there isn't any soundproofing in my building so I can hear all my neighbor's noise! It has driven my fiance and I crazy.

And while I originally was enamoured with the idea of open spaces, I also discovered how much it sucks not to have any privacy. Both my fiance and I were students when we moved into the building, and if I wanted to study while he watched TV (or he needed to go to bed and I needed to stay up), it just didn't work. If I wanted to talk to my friends on the phone, I couldn't do it while he was around. Not because I didn't want him to hear anything, but it's really annoying to hear someone talking on the phone, especially when there's no where to hide from the noise.

So I guess if you're not too sensitive to noise (and I mean not just ordinary, run of the mill apartment noise), then I would make sure the noise levels are acceptable. I haven't been able to move because it's difficult to find a place that's non-carpeted with central air in KY that's in a safe neighborhood, and believe me, I've tried.

Vlad, jump on it my boy!!!! You can't get that kind of living space in NYC for $1,000 a month. I say ..... go, go, go!!!! Don't wait! It's got your name on it!!!!

Ok, Vlad. Ohio state wins! Ann Arbor has nothing to compete with those lofts. There are a few loft spaces over storefronts downtown, but nearly every one has been condo-ized, or would rent for $1500 or more. The first converted factory space lofts will be completed later this year, along with an entirely new construction loft building downtown - and prices there will start around $250K.

I'm amazed at how nice the housing stock seems to be in Columbus!

wow! yeah totally move there!!!!!!! look at all the space!!!

ps, vlad - everytime i see your advatar (can't spell) pic, i just cant help but laugh because isn't he the guy that hide behind the couch and he was taking his clothes off???? hehehehe!

Let's all keep bugging Vlad to slap his name on one of the places!!!

Yes, I am selfish and want him to get it for not only him, but me too!!!