Loewe x Howl's Moving Castle

That eye of Howl is haunting. Lol.
And the stitching of the marquetry is so crude -- pretty telling.
Just a heads up to everyone - I am receiving back-in-stock notices from LOEWE.com in the USA for items not listed in the HMC section anymore. I was able to check out with one of the items so far. So If you have anything left on your wishlist I'd keep an eye on your email. There may still be hope.
Noooooooo or Yessssssss - I can't tell what to use! The "in stock" count also went up - from 42/3 to 50! I don't even remember what I had in the "notify me if available" list though...

What did you just nab???

Reactions: ch6236
And the stitching of the marquetry is so crude -- pretty telling.

Noooooooo or Yessssssss - I can't tell what to use! The "in stock" count also went up - from 42/3 to 50! I don't even remember what I had in the "notify me if available" list though...

What did you just nab???
Why did you have to ask? I ordered a duplicate of an item I already have (figured it doesn't hurt to have a backup) ...and I am not going to expose my addiction further by saying which one :lol: lol

I’m disappointed. Less than 2 months and probably used 5-10 times. Not sure if it’s clear in the photos but one of the stitches popped on my Calcifer flamenco. What do you all suggest I do? Email customer service? Take it into a store? (I’m in Melbourne Australia and had bought this online) Realistically what do you think the outcome will be? Thanks for your wisdom!
Oh no! I heard about this happening to a Calcifer Luna bag by a Youtuber that led her to return of the bag. I actually have a popped stitch on my Heen cookie pouch and maybe another item I forgot, but because there is a stitch underlying it, I don't think about it too much and just leave it alone. What are the consequences of a popped stitch? Should I be more concerned?

Haul #2 has been ordered!
GIF by Australian Open

Calcifer Nylon Jacket 36, Calcifer & Sophie Wool Plaid Skirt 38, Heen Mini Blue Puzzle, Magic Sky Sweatshirt S, Howl & Sophie T-Shirt XXS (duplicate), Calcifer Airpod Case (duplicate), Moving Castle Drawstring Pouch, Calcifer & Sophie Drawstring Pouch

Special shout out and thanks to @potatoagogo for introducing me to their SA to make this haul possible.

Haul #2 has been ordered!

Calcifer Nylon Jacket 36, Calcifer & Sophie Wool Plaid Skirt 38, Heen Mini Blue Puzzle, Magic Sky Sweatshirt S, Howl & Sophie T-Shirt XXS (duplicate), Calcifer Airpod Case (duplicate), Moving Castle Drawstring Pouch, Calcifer & Sophie Drawstring Pouch

Special shout out and thanks to @potatoagogo for introducing me to their SA to make this haul possible.
Oh no... they still have the pouches in stock? :no: Someone hide my wallet.

After weeks of hunting and spending way too much I think this is the end!! I finally collected every piece I wanted!! (Except, maybe I'd substitute the Rust Calcifer Coinholder with the Turniphead one, but I'm telling myself it's OK) The Calcifer and Turniphead brass dice charms were the ones that got away until that second restock thankfully :blush:

I can't believe I've purchased so much in such a short time as a new Loewe customer. I definitely caught the Loewe bug!! :love:

20230401_184519.jpg

Oh no! I heard about this happening to a Calcifer Luna bag by a Youtuber that led her to return of the bag. I actually have a popped stitch on my Heen cookie pouch and maybe another item I forgot, but because there is a stitch underlying it, I don't think about it too much and just leave it alone. What are the consequences of a popped stitch? Should I be more concerned?

Yes I've seen that video shared on this thread.

On my bag there is an intact stitch under the popped one. It should be ok for now (as in it's not like the whole thing is going to unravel), but I'm annoyed because it's relatively new/not used much, and for the amount I paid I expect better workmanship! Just thought I'd raise it to Loewe now and perhaps they will fix it for free, rather than down the track they might say it's wear and tear and I'd have to pay for the repair?

After weeks of hunting and spending way too much I think this is the end!! I finally collected every piece I wanted!! (Except, maybe I'd substitute the Rust Calcifer Coinholder with the Turniphead one, but I'm telling myself it's OK) The Calcifer and Turniphead brass dice charms were the ones that got away until that second restock thankfully :blush:

I can't believe I've purchased so much in such a short time as a new Loewe customer. I definitely caught the Loewe bug!! :love:

View attachment 5754614
I can't believe you scored the cow charm. Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing. Love the small black puzzle with the matching wallet - I thought it'd be too matchy but it's so cute. Now I regret returning the wallet.

I can't believe you scored the cow charm. Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing. Love the small black puzzle with the matching wallet - I thought it'd be too matchy but it's so cute. Now I regret returning the wallet.
Thank you so much! :heart: I can't believe I did too, since I didn't purchase anything from pre-release nor official release. The cow charm was #1 on my wishlist and about 2 days after official release day they did a restock of everything on the website which is when I snagged it. Maybe the Calcifer wallet will restock and you can have a 2nd chance ;)

I wasn’t worried about my black mini puzzle, until I looked closer and realized the left eye looks like it’s peeling? I looked at pictures of when I first got the bag and realized it came like that (only used once). Should I send to Loewe for repair, is this minor or am I just being extra? I think as long as it stays like that I would be fine, my concern is the entire eye peeling eventually?

30A9302E-BBDB-433E-B734-F8F8B6B0BA34.jpeg

B7DC4A8D-614A-466B-B5F3-A1FDE8C35CCD.jpeg