Loewe Small Puzzle or Celine Luggage Nano

warmcookie

Happy Day!
Jan 5, 2009
Hi, i am torn between choosing a loewe small puzzle in black or Celine Luggage Nano drum in red. Could you provide your usage experience? Which is a better everyday bag, travel bag? Thank you!!

I think the Nano might hold more than the Small puzzle (I've seen both IRl and the small puzzle is...SMALL)...and while black is easier to match with, the Celine Reds make for some seriously stunning pieces.

Reactions: warmcookie
View attachment 4318196 View attachment 4318197 I was torn between both bags myself and pulled the trigger on the nano in Souris. It’s a great everyday bag and holds all the essentials with room to spare. Honestly you can’t go wrong with either but for sure, the nano will hold more. I may still get the mini puzzle in the future but so happy I got the nano first

Thanks! Now I am definitely leaning towards more to the Nano than Puzzle since it holds more as I am planning to use it for my upcoming trip. I may still want to get the Puzzle in the near future [emoji1] Grateful for your inputs!

I have a Nano luggage & considered the small puzzle. One thing that swayed me to get the luggage was the bigger opening to get in & out of the bag. For such a small bag, it holds so much without being big & bulky when worn crossbody.
Good luck deciding!

I have a Nano luggage & considered the small puzzle. One thing that swayed me to get the luggage was the bigger opening to get in & out of the bag. For such a small bag, it holds so much without being big & bulky when worn crossbody.
Good luck deciding!

Thank you! I have decided! Nano it is! [emoji2]
The reason for the indecisiveness was the strap for Nano is not adjustable but I think I can live with that..

Reactions: rowy65 and Bhz
Thank you! I have decided! Nano it is! [emoji2]
The reason for the indecisiveness was the strap for Nano is not adjustable but I think I can live with that..

I’m pretty petite (5’1 and a small frame) and the nano strap still works for me! So I think most people should be fine with the nano strap even though it’s not adjustable. In love my nano and find it very comfortable to wear

I’m pretty petite (5’1 and a small frame) and the nano strap still works for me! So I think most people should be fine with the nano strap even though it’s not adjustable. In love my nano and find it very comfortable to wear

I am around 5”1 too and small frame.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! I have just ordered the Nano :smile: can’t wait!

Beauty! Enjoy it. The Loewe small puzzle is gonna be my next big bag buy and if Phoebe didn't leave or was replaced by a more reasonable designer whose first move wouldn't have been to replace everything I actually would've bought the Loewe first.

Thanks Sarasr! So you were in the same situation as me [emoji2] Yes i love the Nano but at the same time Puzzle too [emoji39]. Since i will be using for my trip with more room for things, hence the Nano. And yes Loewe small Puzzle shall be next.. but the new model is holding me back as well..