Loewe Sales and Deals

For anyone interested (EU):

Amazona 16, 1505 euro

Orange Puzzle Puffer, 1050 euro

Reactions: MikulasBrukner
Harrods has some puzzles at lower prices in a few colors, including the new dark butter and light mauve (lavender). ETA: The Harrods prices seem inclusive of tax as far as I can tell but you do wind up paying for shipping
Minis $1989 USD vs $2300 for light mauve, dark butter, soft white (with black trim)
1677619792126.png
Smalls $2694 USD vs $3150 for dark butter and soft white (with tan trim)
1677619892351.png

Harrods has some puzzles at lower prices in a few colors, including the new dark butter and light mauve (lavender). ETA: The Harrods prices seem inclusive of tax as far as I can tell but you do wind up paying for shipping
Minis $1989 USD vs $2300 for light mauve, dark butter, soft white (with black trim)
View attachment 5728811
Smalls $2694 USD vs $3150 for dark butter and soft white (with tan trim)
View attachment 5728812
I got my medium tan puzzle from Harrods (to US) and it was a great experience. All fees were included, just added $30 for shipping and 2% back on Rakuten. I think it got delivered in about 3 days I'm sooo close to ordering that soft white with tan glazing. Ugh

I say you should get it, you deserve to treat yourself :smile:
I'm actually sitting here looking at this small stone blue puzzle I ordered that has many, many undisclosed flaws. My brain is going through the wrestling match of deciding to repair, return, just keep and use, etc. If I didn't make this expensive mistake, I'd definitely be ordering the soft white.

I'm actually sitting here looking at this small stone blue puzzle I ordered that has many, many undisclosed flaws. My brain is going through the wrestling match of deciding to repair, return, just keep and use, etc. If I didn't make this expensive mistake, I'd definitely be ordering the soft white.
Oh no! Where did you purchase that stone blue puzzle? I hope you’re able to return it.

Oh no! Where did you purchase that stone blue puzzle? I hope you’re able to return it.
I got it from Collector Square which appears to be a preloved luxury consignment store in Paris but I purchased from their website. After lots of back and forth with them they did agree to a return but I'd be out the $155 in customs fees I paid. I think I might just keep it and send out somewhere for repairs. I just adore the color and size.

I got it from Collector Square which appears to be a preloved luxury consignment store in Paris but I purchased from their website. After lots of back and forth with them they did agree to a return but I'd be out the $155 in customs fees I paid. I think I might just keep it and send out somewhere for repairs. I just adore the color and size.
That’s crazy you’ll be out that amount for an item that had many undisclosed flaws. I’d be furious if they tried that on me. Get some quotes first to see how much the repairs you want would cost you and then decide if it’s really worth keeping the bag.