Loewe cubi bag

I own the small version of the Cubi and love it! I find myself reaching for it more in warmer weather, since I typically carry it on the shoulder (it's pretty much an armpit bag to me). I do enjoy carrying it as a top handle as well.

The main strap has 2 different length options. The Cubi slouches similarly to the Puzzle. The inside is pretty roomy and the bag is lightweight. I'm quite happy with my purchase.

Reactions: fsadeli
It’s cute but as @ghoulish said, it’s basically an armpit bag. For me personally, I don’t like bags that sit that high. I don’t know where to put my arm n it juts out uncomfortably for me. I’d get it if I was looking for a handheld bag, but not a shoulder bag.

I bought a small Cubi recently to try it to see whether I'd like it because I'm not near a store. I do like it but it went back because the navy/ecru with black leather trim (combined with the new season pattern of smaller Anagram and more repeats) didn't work for me. I might consider it in the Warm Desert/Red colour but I'm not a handheld bag person either so I'll probably look for something else to get my Warm Desert/Red canvas fix.

But I love Loewe canvas, I like the shape and how light it is and it's a great little bag to take on a trip because it collapses for packing. I think it might sit nicely on the handlebars of my bike too.

Reactions: afj
This is newly on my radar. Pretty sure I will buy it for summer, just debating color. I love the classic ecru/tan but the the warm desert/red looks like it could be a fun pop of color without being too out there.

I find this bag very interesting and have been quite drawn to it. I don’t like shoulder bags or handcarry so I wished there were D-rings or something on the sides so I could use a strap to make it crossbody. I contemplated on buying a pre-loved piece and sending it out to Rago Brothers to have D-rings added but have decided against it for now.

I passed on the asphalt grey version of this bag in store because while it could hold a 13" laptop like mine, there's so little structure that things always end up shifting and protruding. It's the standard, gorgeous, touchable leather but I didn't want to always stack or layer things perfectly for it to still shift awkwardly while carrying the bag.

My partner got this recently in place of his goya briefcase and he loves it. It's much lighter than the goya briefcase, has a less finicky opening vs the puzzle, and is much easier to slip a laptop into. The con is as mentioned above, that it basically has no structure, but it's actually not too bad if you have your own internal organization options (like pouches and such). It's also a lot more budget than the puzzle - it's S$2,990 for the cubi messenger and S$5,400 for the large puzzle (which stores about the same amount as this bag), which makes it a lot more affordable for a daily carry bag.