Loewe Chain Strap

Kkeely30

O.G.
Dec 24, 2012
Does anyone own this Loewe Chain Strap? I’m curious if it’s the same chain on the nano puzzle. I recently purchased a beautiful mini puzzle in Ocean, and while I enjoy the all leather strap I wonder if this palladium chain would work to dress it up at times.

91AAA112-C1EF-456E-BF9A-0204943BD30F.jpeg

Yes it works! I actually did try this chain on a mini puzzle and mini flamenco! It’s slightly thicker than the chain on the nano. But looks great nonetheless but I think you need to keep items to a minimum as it might get painful if heavy.

Yes it works! I actually did try this chain on a mini puzzle and mini flamenco! It’s slightly thicker than the chain on the nano. But looks great nonetheless but I think you need to keep items to a minimum as it might get painful if heavy.
Thank you! It’s good to know it’s a little thicker than the nano chain. I think the nano looks so cute with the chain but was worried the chain would be too small looking for the slightly larger mini.

Reactions: viewwing
I think the small needs the leather but it would look amazing with one of the canvas straps

yeah that would be the ultimate but I’m a bit disappointed they’re so short. I’m 5,9 and love crossbody. Also so few with silver hardware, the tan/beige strap has gold which makes zero sense to me when the tan bag has silver hardware