Loewe Ame or Furla Oxalis (or something else)?

Which bag?

• Loewe Ame 23 in brown/red

• Furla Oxalis in red with python handle

• something else that fits the bill - tell me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am reading (since two days) a book from Paul Ekman but my brain started to protest so I am calming it by surfing on the purse forum :biggrin:

You should look on the european version of the furla website. There are many more bags than on the US site.

I love the yellow one but it is a veeery big bag, which probably could hold my 5 cats :biggrin:

I am going to purchase the Soft Sofia from Ferragamo :smile: Their W bag is also to die for. You can wear it handheld and crossbody ( I think). It is a designer bag but it doesn´t scream with a logo: hey, I was expensive :biggrin:

Attachments

• thalia.jpg
    thalia.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 59477.jpg
    59477.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 59489.jpg
    59489.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 629431.jpg
    629431.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 154
  • nerin.jpg
    nerin.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 155
I am reading (since two days) a book from Paul Ekman but my brain started to protest so I am calming it by surfing on the purse forum :biggrin:

You should look on the european version of the furla website. There are many more bags than on the US site.

I love the yellow one but it is a veeery big bag, which probably could hold my 5 cats :biggrin:

I am going to purchase the Soft Sofia from Ferragamo :smile: Their W bag is also to die for. You can wear it handheld and crossbody ( I think). It is a designer bag but it doesn´t scream with a logo: hey, I was expensive :biggrin:

Thanks biology - they are all gorgoeus. Despite the fact that the vote was overwhelmingly for the Loewe, I think I'm going to go with Furla. They've gotten really good reviews from what I can see, plus I can't source the Loewe here in Canada and its twice the price. Maybe in the coming years...!

And I think I'll get it in durian color - it's more neutral to go with everything and all season. What do you think?

Attachments

• 1382238-p-2x.jpg
    1382238-p-2x.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 1382238-1-2x.jpg
    1382238-1-2x.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 205
I would like to have a Loewe bag. I would buy probably the Amazona. But just not now. Maybe next summer. I will wait :biggrin:

The Oxalis is a great everyday bag. You can wear it handheld and crossbody. I like the durian color and the "python" hand is a must-have :P

I think I will get it in white color - it is such a beautiful bag :smile:

I also like the candy bag - it is such a fun bag :biggrin:

PS. I added some pics of the Oxalis bag in colors, that are available in Europe.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg