Lockme leather durability

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hi all,

I apologize if this is a redundant thread but I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with the lockme leather durability. I love this line and I recently purchased the bb, but I’m curious how much I have to baby this? I have two little ones, and I’d love to wear it with them, but does it get scuffed really easily? I’m used to the empreinte leather which seems pretty hardy. Just trying to make this bag last, and if that means it being a special night out only bag for now, that’s okay. I just want to feel out other’s experiences.

Thank you!!

Hi all,

I apologize if this is a redundant thread but I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with the lockme leather durability. I love this line and I recently purchased the bb, but I’m curious how much I have to baby this? I have two little ones, and I’d love to wear it with them, but does it get scuffed really easily? I’m used to the empreinte leather which seems pretty hardy. Just trying to make this bag last, and if that means it being a special night out only bag for now, that’s okay. I just want to feel out other’s experiences.

Thank you!!
Hi did you find any info on this? I’m al so desperate to know!

Hi did you find any info on this? I’m al so desperate to know!

not really :/. In my research I’ve found people who had terrible luck but more who haven’t had any issues. I think it’s all in how you care for it. When I finally get around to using mine I’ll write back. ❤️ I’m still too nervous because of my two little kids lol

Reactions: Allthedays
I have the lockme BB in noir and I use it around kids. It's durable and doesn't scratch easily. However I think the lighter colours would show colour transfer easily. I like the back pocket for easy access to my phone without going into the bag.
Thank you is this the my lock me? Do you mind sharing pics and saying how long you’ve had it? Does the bag keep its structure ? Thank you

my mother has the LockMe BB and she does baby her bags, but in my opinion, it will scratch easier than all the other leathers like empreinte or epi.
I bought the bag with her and we have to look at least at 3 bags to find one without dents and scratches.

Reactions: cosima
I have the My Lockme II in noir and the leather scratches easy. I don't have long nails but there are a few mini scratches in the front near by the lock (I baby my bags!). I wouldn't buy it no more.

Reactions: Allthedays
Thank you does it maintain its structure? Are you happy to share modshots please?

The My Lockme II maintain its structure very well if you don‘t put a lot of stuff in it! The flap of the bag tends to buckle in the middle of the flap if the bag is stuffed.
I hope you understand my bad English!
In the Clubhouse you can find a lot of pictures in the Lockme for ever Club!