Lockme II or Pont Neuf MM?

caitvee

Feb 25, 2012
Hi all,
Looking to get my first black leather LV as I've only owned Damier canvas at this point.... and I am debating between the Lockme II and the Pont Neuf MM. I would love if anyone who had these bags provide info, opinions, functionality. It would be an everyday smaller bag for me to carry essentials. I use my damier neverful as the work bag.

Thank you & Happy New Year!

I purchased the Lockme II in noir in May 2016 and absolutely love it! It holds a lot without being too big, keeps things organized and isn't too heavy. It's fun because it can be carried on the shoulder, by hand or crossbody. The leather is very supple and sumptuous. I was really worried about the leather at first, but it's been very durable despite some mishaps. I carry it at least 3-4 times a week and there really isn't a mark on it. I'm very partial to silver tone hardware, so that is a big plus. The only negative would be the the fact that it has a flap- I really prefer bags that have easier access, but that hasn't prevented me from enjoying this bag (or the Pochette metis.) I don't own the Pont Neuf so I can't comment - but wanted to share my positive experience with the Lockme II.

Reactions: Sonmi999
Lockme ii for sure!! I just purchased this stunning bag a few weeks ago and I am so happy!! It fits a ton and it's not saggy...plus the leather is gorgeous! The strap is very comfortable to wear crossbody if you like...for me it's a plus!! I was lucky enough to find the eyelet version!!

Attachments

• 14831930761551941089069.jpg
    14831930761551941089069.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 368