Lockit Questions

I own and love the mono LH, it is great if you have lots to tote around...when I want a smaller tote I take out my PH...it is great to have different size bags...would love a suhali lockit mm in black but, too much $$$ right now because I need an agenda and I own a black leather Prada that gets no outings at all...enough bags for me...accessoires only...mono LH is Hot!!!

I think I like the horizontal lockit the best. I'm probably going to get one but I've been obsessed tracking down a Chanel jumbo classic in red and haven't moved on anything else. I would actually also like to see an MC lockit, I think that would be cool.

1 Which model is your favourite? LH by far

2 Which model do you believe is the most populuar and practical?LH, I think the vertical is far too deep and feel like i'm digging forever to find things. The regular would be ok if you want a hand held bag

3 If it came in any other line than mono suhali and nomade, which would you like ot to be? I think MC would be HOT :drool: Vernis would :heart:

I have and love the LH. Mine has room for my things, my daughters and my hubby's. I never have to dig around to find anything. It's just perfect. If it came in Azur.... I'd probably love it too.

1 Which model is your favourite? My favorite mode is the Regular Lockit

2 Which model do you believe is the most populuar and practical? I belive the most practical one is the LV

3 If it came in any other line than mono suhali and nomade, which would you like ot to be? I would buy a Damier Eboney Lockit, and a MC Lockit

1. My favourite is the classic size...the other two are practical but are much too big.
2. I think the horizonal is the most popular...from what I've seen here.
3. Like a lot of people here, I hope they actually do release the MIROIR Lockit!! I'd DEFINITELY buy that!! If not...hmmm...It'd be really CUTE in Azur. Ohhh and VERNIS too!! That'd be adorable! :love: