Live.com and ebay 10% coupon...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. can these be used together when making a purchase? Just want to confirm before I go ahead and bid on an item...thanks so much!

2. Yes. I did it. But bare in mind, the live.com cashback is only valid on BIN, you say oyu are going to bid, do you mean buy?
    Cheers

3. #3 Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    Great, thanks for confirming! I was going to use BIN to get the live.com cash back wasn't sure if I could then use the 10% coupon too.

From what I understand you have 60 minutes in your online session to use BIN w/live.com (I can see the 15% off live.com logo at the top of the ebay page) Once I hit BIN, I have to pay using paypal within 30 days, then the live.com rebate takes 60 days? Can you confirm I have it right? Thanks!

4. Yes you are correct. I thought it was 60 minutes. Just start your search again to be on the safe side. Don't forget to put in your coupon code!
    Cheers,

5. #5 Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
    Thanks!!! I am so glad to have these work together to save me about $300 - yay :smile:

6. why? is the live.com back already??

7. I combined them too! So I got the 10% off and the 20% and the 3% back in eBay Bucks! Woo-Hoo!