Little outlet trinkets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at Sawgrass Mills yesterday and picked up a couple little things for myself along with a bag for a friend. Here's what I got:

Monkey ID holder $ 23.20 (I just had to have it for school)
    Waverly wallet $43.99
    Metallic Pill box $23.20. It also comes in a silver/gunmetal color. (I'm using it for all those darn reward cards I carry around!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. S- Adorable stuff!!! Love that you used the pill box for your rewards cards...great idea!!!

3. Love the stuff!! I have the pink pill box too!! So cute!!

4. I have that monkey in as a keychain. He's so stinkin cute as a lanyard! My first graders would love it if I wore that!

5. Wow that monkey lanyard is hilarious! I have the monkey keychain and love it.

6. I know. I work at an Elem school too and I know the kids will go bonkers for it! :nuts:

7. Cute! I love the monkey lanyard! Just don't know what I would use it for. Great idea with the pill box!

8. So cute :smile:

9. Cute stuff-- thanks for sharing.

I'm trying to figure out why I NEED that monkey lanyard and the pill box. I even dreamed about Coach monkeys last night! :wtf:

10. cute stuff. thanks for sharing!

11. Congrats!!!
    Very Cute Key Fob!!! the Waverly wallet is so nice for grab and go!!! I love the Jeweled case too!!

Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

12. aww! now i wish i could drive out to sawgrass right now :smile:

13. Cute stuff! I love that pill box!

14. I love that Monkey lanyard! Cute stuff!

15. Love that pill box...Sawgrass is far from me, but I'm sure Dolphin will have it!