Little Miss Sunshine

1. This looks like a cute movie and it was a big hit at Sundance. In my opinion, anything with Steve Carell in it is going to be good :yes: !

Trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/littlemisssunshine/trailer2/

Summary: When a suicidal uncle (Steve Carell), a failed inspirational speaker (Greg Kinnear), his wife (Toni Collette), their mute-by-choice son (Paul Dano), and a cantankerous grandfather (Alan Arkin) hop into a dilapidated VW bus to get young Olive (Abigail Breslin) to the finals of a child's beauty pageant, you get Little Miss Sunshine. A favorite at the Sundance Film Festival, Little Miss Sunshine begins its cross-country journey in select cities on July 26. (taken from imdb.com)

2. What, no love? :P

3. I can't wait to see it! I love Toni Collette....ever since I saw "Muriel's Wedding". It looks quirky and fun.

4. It comes out July 28! Wow, this summer is just filled with movies I want to see!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice