little $$$ difference between a white gold chain? and a w/g EMPREINTEpendant/chain!?

madein18

Apr 20, 2007
mmm...

the only (gold) pendant that comes with a necklace...is this one...
EMPREINTE

i bought the LV Logo charm last year...and still don't know what lace to buy...

1...the leather lace...but he told me today that...the lace will wear and wear and wear and in summer...because of heat/humid/sweat...the lace will rip...!? so no for the leather lace...
2...a white gold chain...AUD $1550...(Q92004)
3...a white gold EMPREINTE pendant+white gold chain...AUD $1750...(Q93125)

i don't know why...the EMP pendant+chain is only...$200 more...

than the

white gold chain...itself...is...$1550...hmmm

:confused1:any idea...?

Attachments

• emp.JPG
    emp.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 129
I don't know too much about LV fine jewelry, but have you considered just getting a non-LV branded gold chain? The picture you have posted looks like either a rolo or cable chain, similar to the ones Tiffany and lots of other jewelry stores have.

I don't know too much about LV fine jewelry, but have you considered just getting a non-LV branded gold chain? The picture you have posted looks like either a rolo or cable chain, similar to the ones Tiffany and lots of other jewelry stores have.

My initial thoughts exactly!

if you really want the chain to be Louiv Vuitton then gor for the Empreinte
I saw it and it is really gorgeous!!
I think the price is OK for a piece of fine jewelry

if you really want the chain to be Louiv Vuitton then gor for the Empreinte
I saw it and it is really gorgeous!!
I think the price is OK for a piece of fine jewelry

Antonio I couldn't agree with you more. This necklace is on its way to me right now from San Fransisco! I will post pics when it arrives. I can hardly wait!:love:

I totally agree, the chain is nothing special for that much, i would go a different store

You can get nice 18ct White Gold chains for as little as $90 - I mean a chain is a chain and I'm sure there isn't much difference between a normal unbranded one and a Louis Vuitton one.

But if it has to be Louis Vuitton then I'd get the Empreinte one...

go for the Empriente necklace. i think its the best value and you can wear both pendant and LV charm at the same time. im thinking of getting one in yellow gold too.