Little Amy Enjoys Reading The Purse Forum

ciatta

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
You may have remembered that six weeks ago I lost my beloved 15 yr. old KeeKee to renal failure. I adopted little Amy from the Humane Society two weeks ago today. She is a darling, sweet and very active one year old girl who seldom seems to be still, other than when she is sleeping...or reading The Purse Forum. I thought that you might like see Amy enjoying the same thing that we do.....

Attachments

• amylooking.jpg
    amylooking.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 124
cute pose!!

I downloaded a cat and mouse program years ago that had a little cat that would run around on your computer screen and meow. My cat (see avatar) would go crazy running around my monitor trying to find the little kitty!! :smile:

Thanks, I'm trying. With her cute face (as seen in the avatar) it is hard to say "NO"!...but I find myself saying it alot as she adjusts to her new home as a one year old girl.

One of my cats helps me with typing, studying, and even cleaning the computer screen! She has always been a computer kitty every since she was a kitten. She used to sleep on my laptop until she grew out of that... She used to help me type things and now she likes to lay across my arms while typing... Her name is "Star"
Star kitten.JPG
Star helping MRI Made Easy.jpg