Lipstick red lugguge

Lipstick red is the smooth leather which has orange undertone. The 2011 F/W Red with grainy leather is more true red than 2011 S/S Lipstick red IMO.

Here are my two red Mini. On the left is Lipstick Red with smooth leather. One the right is Red in grainy leather. If you put them side by side, you could see the difference.

CelineReds.jpg

Among the two, I sold my smooth Red but kept my pebble Red. For the color, I prefer Red in pebble leather. For the leather structure, I like smooth. Plus, I already have a Cobalt Mini in smooth leather, and I could use a bag insert to keep the grainy luggage in structure. So I keep my Pebble Red. But, the lipstick red was the one first inspired me and started my Celine passion. :smile:

I love the look of grainy leather:smile: This is such a pretty colour! the other looks a little more carrotty-red:smile: I personally really love the other red, but thats just me
I would love to own either to be completely honest!

Lipstick red is the smooth leather which has orange undertone. The 2011 F/W Red with grainy leather is more true red than 2011 S/S Lipstick red IMO.

Here are my two red Mini. On the left is Lipstick Red with smooth leather. One the right is Red in grainy leather. If you put them side by side, you could see the difference.

CelineReds.jpg
hi may i ask where you get your red luggage mini??Im currently trying to get a new mini but cant seems to find any nice colors out there. TIA