Link shoulder bag

minimom

May 5, 2015
Has anyone seen this. Love the silhouette and style

Reactions: 24shaz
I really love this style, the fold flap looks Loewe puzzle inspired, but there’s nothing wrong with that & it has plenty of Mulberry DNA. Really love it.
I received a Loewe Luna bag and am sending it back. Had a 3 inch indentation in the leather that was quite noticeable. I really love a crescent shape but worry it won’t hold enough. The Link looks beautiful

Labels most wanted have just listed a poppy hobo it’s so similar in shape to this. I wonder if Link is a tribute to that older style?

The Link is an update to Johnny Coca's Leighton.

I just bought the Leighton secondhand this week. While I like the elegance in the handle of the Link, I think it's how Mulberry cut costs from the Leighton while charging more for the same bag. The Leighton has THREE handles: the shoulder strap, the chain strap, and a soft handle strap. It also has the Rider's Lock, which is completely gone from the Link. Less hardware and leather, higher price.

I really love this style, the fold flap looks Loewe puzzle inspired, but there’s nothing wrong with that & it has plenty of Mulberry DNA. Really love it.

Also, I agree that the flap has to be a response to Loewe. The Rider's Lock gave it more of that Mulberry DNA, but they removed it!

Reactions: minimom