lining

1. Is it just me or is the lining on Balenciaga bags kinda thin? I'm always paranoid about ripping the lining. I would love bbags even more if they had velvet lining.

2. the lining is actually kinda thin.... but i think it suits the bag better than if it was velvet :smile:

3. i never had problem with the lining all this time though :P
    i think it's strong enough :yes:

4. I haven't had any problems, but I wish the lining was soft black suede. That's what I miss most about carrying balenciaga bags after marc jacobs had my heart with the luxurious suede linings in his bags.

5. the lining is thin but i think it's sturdy and durable enough as long as you don't carry heavy or sharp objects in it so the leather will keep it's shape.

6. The 2004 Twiggy that I bought (:heart: ) had been carried *a lot* by the original owner and the lining has worn through. I am not sure how to explain it, but if there is a ripple in the leather on the inside, it is worn through there (I guess from rubbing against things carried in the handbag?) and there was a small hole above the pocket. I was able to darn the hole above the pocket, but not repair the other wear. I did wonder if Balenciaga would replace the liner inside the bag, but never did get around to calling them on it. I adore the bag and use it, the wear is not bad enough to not use it basically.

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. oh no, i don't think i WANT a suede lining :P
    it'll make the bag's heavy and hard to cleaned

8. I second Sea !!!!!!!
    The actual lining is perfect for me !!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice