Lining Help Please!

somechick

hook em horns!
Jul 7, 2008
Ok, so I made it in just under the wire to place an order. I have decided to go with a classic, spectator look on a Mini O using cream leather w/ black trim/accents.
I know I want the suede lining. I really wanted the blue splash, but I do not believe it is available. Is it better to go with a light or dark color for the lining? I was thinking lilac, but I worry that the light lining my look dirty soon. Then I thought red, but wonder if the darker lining will look fuzzy and speckled with lint.

Thoughts? I was told that the linings available are lilac, grey, beige, rasberry, red, pink (actually she gave me this list plus "etc", but I have no idea what is included in "etc"). I would like to go with a splash of color rather than the grey or beige.

I'm a huge fan of Blurple suede...nothing's more vibrant, lush and a pop of color than that. ^_^ It's more purple IRL

DSC_0390.jpg

I agree with Irainei - if you want dark, go with Blurple, if it's available. I'm not a fan of the raspberry (have it in two bags and, IMHO, it's just dark w/o that "pop" of color.

If you want to go light, Lilac is a favorite of mine.

Dark (blurple) may be your best bet to not show dirt. Also, Ignes has several blues currently and they are all beautiful, but I don't know it you want to use that color with your cream. I can't speak about the red as I don't have it.

I'm sure other girls will pop in and add opinions, but meanwhile why don't you take a gander at the recent arrivals and see what others have recently gotten (perhaps that raises the chances of them being available)?