Linea Pelle ?

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Hi Ladies...

I would like to buy my first LP bag, and I see many of them are on sale right now.

My questions is, i was thinking of the Angie Speedy - however, i see there are 2 different sizes - does anyone know what they are?

I am like the 15" one, but wondering if that is the larger one or the smaller.... i really like my bags large...

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks!

try posting your question in our LP Cocktail Hour thread, or the LPSS Loot thread, many seasoned LP shoppers are there who have these bags and can help you out with the IRL measurments.

I have the Aubergine Angie Speedy, and it is 15 w x 10 h x 6 deep. There are not 2 sizes for the Angie Speedy; there are other Angie styles, like the Angie Tote, but the Speedys are all the same size. What makes them so big is how deep they are. It is very big inside and holds a ton! But it does not LOOK big when carrying it, and if you don't fill it up, it still hangs nice when it has less stuff. I absolutely love it! The leather is really thick and super soft, but the bag is not heavy. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap that I haven't used yet, but it is a nice option.
You won't regret it. It is a beautiful style!
:tup::tup:

Here's a picture of my Angie Speedy the day I got it in the mail!
It has distressed-looking leather, and is way more gorgeous in real life! I am 5'4" and this bag is the perfect size.
It is not the best picture, but I hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 72