Keep or Return?

• Keep

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Return

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters

bc1990

Sep 22, 2018
Hi everyone! I just received this Lindy 30 from the real real. I have already sent her photos off to bababebi for authentication. What is everyones opinion on it?

Attachments

• IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_6983.jpeg
    IMG_6983.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_6990.jpeg
    IMG_6990.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_6998.jpeg
    IMG_6998.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: morejunkny
Love it, I am nervous about authenticity. but otherwise would just like to know others opinions. I am able to return it if I do not love it, I made sure ahead of time!

Love it, I am nervous about authenticity. but otherwise would just like to know others opinions. I am able to return it if I do not love it, I made sure ahead of time!

You are fortunate that an "exception" was made for a return as this is most unusual.
Sit tight & wait for Bababebi to respond. That's your best bet & then you can go from there.

Reactions: lulilu
Don’t think you should be nervous about authenticity, though we are not meant to comment on such matter here.

Personally I don’t like this pink as it looks like a dirty pink, other than that if you like Lindy and the price is good then you should keep. The bag looks like it is in a good condition considering it’s age and still have quite a of of mileage left in years to come.

Don’t think you should be nervous about authenticity, though we are not meant to comment on such matter here.

Personally I don’t like this pink as it looks like a dirty pink, other than that if you like Lindy and the price is good then you should keep. The bag looks like it is in a good condition considering it’s age and still have quite a of of mileage left in years to come.
do you think rose Dragee brand new looks like a dirty pink, or it just does for this bag (because the bag looks dirty?)

If anyone votes return, please say why! :heart:
Sounds like you are having a buyer’s remorse :angel: because you weren’t even sure what you like (or not) about the bag for example...do you like the style, size, leather, hw, color and how you about using it? Maybe you should just return and let others have a chance to own it. Good luck deciding as no one but yourself can make such decisions with your money.

Sounds like you are having a buyer’s remorse :angel: because you weren’t even sure what you like (or not) about the bag for example...do you like the style, size, leather, hw, color and how you about using it? Maybe you should just return and let others have a chance to own it. Good luck deciding as no one but yourself can make such decisions with your money.
no buyers remorse, and I love so much about the bag. just wondering what others opinions of it were as I have never bough preloved before!

no buyers remorse, and I love so much about the bag. just wondering what others opinions of it were as I have never bough preloved before!
I don’t have any experience buying preloved, however from my observation, if you aren’t building relationships with any SA to get quota bags, and then you like the bag’s condition and don’t mind its used, most likely buying preloved will save you tons of money. Good choice. :drinks:

Reactions: bc1990
I am not exactly sure what you are asking about, other than the authenticity issue which has been resolved. Are you concerned about condition? This color is hard to photograph -- I can't tell if it's dirty/worn or if it's just the lighting etc. Not my favorite color.

Reactions: chicinthecity777