Lindsey in dove?

MoneyPennie

Sep 22, 2011
I am loving the lindsey in dove. I have the flint gathered sophia and like her but she is just to small most of the time for me.

My concerns is I have never had such a light colored bag. I am 5'5" so I am concerned she will hang too low and get lots of color transfer. What does everyone else think? has apple gaurde been able to stop color transfer if I tried that?

I was worried about the exact same thing and after asking people on here I decided to go for it. I treated it with a leather protector and conditioned it right away (probably overkill to do both) and carried it everyday for maybe 3 weeks with no issues. I got new jeans tho and was worried about "fresh" dye lol so I switched bags for awhile. I am sure it would have been fine but not worth the risk to me. I am really hard on my bags so she has been on the floor, in shopping carts, slightly rained on, etc. and so far I have had absolutely no problems. Overall I am really happy that I decided to go ahead and buy her. Good luck :smile:

BrookeJ said:
I was worried about the exact same thing and after asking people on here I decided to go for it. I treated it with a leather protector and conditioned it right away (probably overkill to do both) and carried it everyday for maybe 3 weeks with no issues. I got new jeans tho and was worried about "fresh" dye lol so I switched bags for awhile. I am sure it would have been fine but not worth the risk to me. I am really hard on my bags so she has been on the floor, in shopping carts, slightly rained on, etc. and so far I have had absolutely no problems. Overall I am really happy that I decided to go ahead and buy her. Good luck :smile:

That makes me feel so much better ! I am not mean to my bags but I want to USE them as well. I was wanting something I could use for work with large files or even a small laptop.

I wouldn't say I am mean to them but I definitely dont baby them. It would be perfect for a work bag. I didn't have a problem with any odor to the leather. I had read about that when they first came out but I had no problems. And I have the most sensitive nose ever!!! I smell everything! I looked over probably 10 bags before I found one that was pebbley enough and none of them smelled.

I am not so worried about the smell. I have worked at a vet clinic the last 5 years and it has destroyed my sense of smell. That also being said they vet clinic is where i plan on taking the lindsey. I already ordered the apple conditioner and spray in anticipation.

I have her (love her) and have not experienced any dye transfer issues. Like a lot of you, I do my best to treat them well but chasing after two under 3 1/2, working full time and the hub-bub of life, it does not always happen :smile:. I found that sensitive baby wipes are great for dealing with dye transfer as I had an issue this summer with my shimmer sophia. As for smell, I am 8 months preggo and VERY sensitive and do not have one complaint. I think you will adore her- looking forward to being bag twins!!