Lindsay Price

Did anyone know that her parents are legally brother and sister? Lindsay's father married his adopted sister.

I had never heard that before and found that as I was searching for pics for her.

From Wikipedia:

"She is the daughter of a mother and a father who were legally siblings. Her paternal grandfather's adopted daughter married her grandfather's son.[1] Her mother is of Korean descent and her father is German-Irish descent"

4223360_1.jpg

Did anyone know that her parents are legally brother and sister? Lindsay's father married his adopted sister.

I had never heard that before and found that as I was searching for pics for her.

From Wikipedia:

"She is the daughter of a mother and a father who were legally siblings. Her paternal grandfather's adopted daughter married her grandfather's son.[1] Her mother is of Korean descent and her father is German-Irish descent"

:blink: really? woah that sounds so strange!?
i mean at least they're not 'blood related' but still if you grow up with an adopted sibling, it's still part of your sibling clan blood related or not? kind of like step siblings in a sense. right?