Limited or not ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

2. I think so! As part of the LOVE line....so I am assuming it would be limited!

3. ^^ thanks :biggrin:

4. Ihear it is limited.

5. Yeah, fairly limited but I don't think you should have trouble getting ahold of one. Elux has had them recently too.

6. eluxury had them. really i am always on there and have not seen them. can you tell me under what are you saw it. cause i have been looking for one. also did they have the broach.
    thanks so much

7. It was about a week ago in the wee hours of the morning (like now) on the "new arrivals" section. The brooch is there a lot but the cell charm comes and goes since it's fairly inexpensive. I posted a link to it not too long ago in reference to someone's thread about what gift she should get her friend. :smile:

8. My store got ONE and I've been using it for weeks already. ;) So, yeah it's limited. I love it, allthough it actually feels kind of cheap and flimsy.