Limited edtion prelaunch

I ordered 3 items.
I ordered more last year. Unfortunately I didn't get the Venice Mini Pochette and they offered me the Passport Cover for it some weeks later. I never used it because I don't know what for. I haven't needed a passport since then. I'm sorry you didn't get it. I like this year's Passport cover better. But an unused one is enough for me.

Reactions: fdc
I ordered 3 items.
I ordered more last year. Unfortunately I didn't get the Venice Mini Pochette and they offered me the Passport Cover for it some weeks later. I never used it because I don't know what for. I haven't needed a passport since then. I'm sorry you didn't get it. I like this year's Passport cover better. But an unused one is enough for me.
Haha sure if you don't use it then no need to add more, I've realized that I didn't miss it terribly either as travelling is almost impossible for a long time. I'd be happy to find a Paris mini pochette at a reasonable price though!
I was at LV in Le Bon Marché Paris last Saturday and that incompetent SA didn't know that it was possible to order pre-launched collection online, she didn't even know what the pochette accessoire was -_-

I ordered 3 items.
funny, i ordered this year's passport cover but liked last year's passport better than this years :lol: i was actually thinking of selling this passport cover if i could just find one from last year's at a reasonable price

Haha sure if you don't use it then no need to add more, I've realized that I didn't miss it terribly either as travelling is almost impossible for a long time. I'd be happy to find a Paris mini pochette at a reasonable price though!
I was at LV in Le Bon Marché Paris last Saturday and that incompetent SA didn't know that it was possible to order pre-launched collection online, she didn't even know what the pochette accessoire was -_-
ahh yes i had the paris mini pochette but sold it for $450 and regret it haha but i still have the venice mini pochette, so i'm fine :smile: i didn't get any mini pochette from this collection. i think it's cute but i'm not in love with it and with the added price increase, felt like it wasn't worth it.

funny, i ordered this year's passport cover but liked last year's passport better than this years :lol: i was actually thinking of selling this passport cover if i could just find one from last year's at a reasonable price
I'm not appealed to this year's pp cover either.
ahh yes i had the paris mini pochette but sold it for $450 and regret it haha but i still have the venice mini pochette, so i'm fine :smile: i didn't get any mini pochette from this collection. i think it's cute but i'm not in love with it and with the added price increase, felt like it wasn't worth it.
Oh what a pity, I wished I could have got that Paris mini pochette! How much was the price increase, I didn't pay attention to that.