Limited Edition Tassel Deformation

Rivierab

Oct 17, 2017
I was gifted with the Limited Edition Tassel a couple years ago while at the store with a friend, within a few months of normal "use" being attached to my bag it looked like this, stiff, rigid and curled up - now it is even worse. Is this common? I can't find any other posts online with others sharing the same experience. It's almost like a fake leather tassel.

This saw no water, humidity, no extreme anything.

Attachments

• IMG_8113.jpeg
    IMG_8113.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_8114.jpeg
    IMG_8114.jpeg
    215 KB · Views: 392
I was gifted with the Limited Edition Tassel a couple years ago while at the store with a friend, within a few months of normal "use" being attached to my bag it looked like this, stiff, rigid and curled up - now it is even worse. Is this common? I can't find any other posts online with others sharing the same experience. It's almost like a fake leather tassel.

Yes it’s normal.

Reactions: poopsie

Just an idea- Warmth/heat usually takes out the wrinkles and crinkles on a new speedy. People sit them in windows of their homes or cars when they're new and the fold creases relax. Maybe a blowdryer would help it relax a little. Low heat setting to just "warm" up the canvas.