Limited Edition "Lettres Camouflage" Bags

c18027

May 15, 2007
Goyard will be offering limited edition pieces in the choice of green, pink, or blue "lettres camouflage." This pattern will be offered for the SaÏgon PM and the Saïgon Mini, with a later offering for the Saint Louis PM and the Saint Louis GM. From the March 1st, 2023 Goyard Gazette email:

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 12.43.09 PM.png

Oh good, I'm marked safe form this one!
I wish I was safe but I’m a sucker for camo…. My usual store (Bergdorf Nyc) isn’t going to get this. She said it’s exclusive to the boriques only. I probably won’t get lucky enough to get the SL, which is probably a good thing in the end haha

I wish I was safe but I’m a sucker for camo…. My usual store (Bergdorf Nyc) isn’t going to get this. She said it’s exclusive to the boriques only. I probably won’t get lucky enough to get the SL, which is probably a good thing in the end haha
I’m a sucker for camo too. I’d love to see these in person. Though I have a feeling that this bag would wear me and be best for someone who wears simpler, more minimal RTW

Reactions: c18027
I didn’t know if I liked this from the email, so I reached out to my SA in NYC for more info. Popped by the boutique yesterday. I loved it, so I got the PM. Will post some photos this evening.
Hi there - were you able to get photos? Would love to see. I believe the St Louis will be available (correct me if I’m wrong)

I'm actually really loving that pink pattern! The warm blush tones really blend well together. Is this more expensive than the claire voie greige st.louis version?

Reactions: a_b_c