Limited edition Hourglass - the joke is on us lol

purselover__

Jan 27, 2022
I saw this limited edition Hourglass today in one of the Paris boutiques and I had to ask the sa about it (pretended I don’t know the brand to see how they sell this to customers).

They told me this is a super limited edition, didn’t mentioned Kim K, and it’s almost 3k EUR.

I hold the bag and it makes noises because of the plastic touch and it feels cheap/literally like if someone passed tape around it.

I don’t want to offend anyone that likes this model and sorry for the joke. I love Balenciaga, but sometimes it’s though to handle it, had to share it here

6B533768-996A-4B35-ABF7-155444E2BD61.jpeg

Is the bag really supposed to represent one of those yellow police "Crime Scene Do Not Cross" plastic tapes? Because that's all I see :wtf: :wtf:
Between a police scene and that huge B, it's a hard pass for me.

Just no....
do not cross.jpeg

Reactions: A bottle of Red
My flatmate showed me a link to this LE Hourglass and she loved it. Her style is quirky and fun. But the price point in AU$ is over 4K. Umm, no.

I told her I can find her a busted-a** Hourglass from a reseller and buy this and I’ll go to town taping it up for her. She didn’t like my suggestion. :lol:

@redwings I like your Biohazard idea too!

762FE869-1BAF-4F99-94E1-E73773E17988.jpeg

I hold the bag and it makes noises because of the plastic touch and it feels cheap/literally like if someone passed tape around it.

I read these words and they sounded a little harsh. Then I scrolled down and saw the bag and laughed out loud! Haha, I didn't realize you were being literal.

• Haha
Reactions: dangerouscurves