Lilysilk - Experiences?

I know this brand is literally everywhere and being shoved down our throats, but I caved in and bought their new cashmere sweater set. Want to know if any TPFers have ordered sweaters or clothing from Lilysilk? Would love if anyone shares their personal reviews and experiences.

I know this brand is literally everywhere and being shoved down our throats, but I caved in and bought their new cashmere sweater set. Want to know if any TPFers have ordered sweaters or clothing from Lilysilk? Would love if anyone shares their personal reviews and experiences.

Great quality silks, thick, washable and even survives a cat’s claws… (even survived the dryer but I don’t suggest doing that last one)

Zero experience with non silk products

Planning to order a bunch of these

But my experience with lilysilk is from a few years ago. (I have seen some more recent negative reviews about quality declining but I can’t speak to that)… hope it isn’t the case
IMG_1131.png

• Love
Reactions: cecchetti
I've been on a search for a pale pink silk shirt. I've ordered from Quince in the past and been happy but I don't like their pink. Tried Lilysilk for the first time and their pink silk is a bit heavier than Quince's and it's very shiny. It looks horrible next to a shirt from Equipment. The silks are completely different. Back to Lilysilk and I doubt I'll order again.

Last edited:
I received another shirt from Quince today and this one is a winner. It's a dark grey with two pockets on the chest a la the Equipment standard and it's very nice. They seem to do much better with darker colors. The silk looks and feels much nicer than their lighter colors. I'm now convinced of that since I also received a cap sleeve ivory top that is going back. Too see through for one thing.

Years ago, I had an ivory blouse that I would love to find again. Silk charmeuse body, collar and cuffs with chiffon sleeves. Ah, memories of garments past...

Reactions: cecchetti