Lindsay Lohan

Geez, I love that. I saw it in the April Tatler ast night, and was just thinking, hmmmm I think I need a metallic silver bag and maybe I should break into the Chanel market. And after all Mother's Day is coming up.. !
Any idea what one of those goes for? I haven't even seen it on the web. Anybody?

"While at G-Spa in NY Lindsay Lohan's Mom Dina and a lady friend hogged the only bathroom stall as a party goer waited 15 minutes to get inside. She asked them to hurry up and when Dina opened the door she asked for her name. The woman didn't understand why it was relevant since all she wanted to do was use the toilet.

Dina then went on to say how she could get anyone fired if she so pleased. She scolded the bathroom attendant for not stopping the intrusion sooner before handing her over a nice bundle of cash.

Dina said: "Lindsay Lohan is my daughter. I'll be at P.M. next week if you want to come by and say hello."

Meanwhile Lindsay aka "Hungry Man Eater" was spotted holding hands and kissing "Rush Hour" director Brett Ratner at Dime in L.A. I suppose his Brazilian model girlfriend Alina Piscau won't be too pleased to hear the news. "

Do you think that's true?

I can see it...I truly feel her mom needs to grow up. She is running behind/next to LLo all the time and acts like her buddy and not the mom. Hey, who watches LLo sister when mom is running around the U.S.?

I feel bad for Lilo's sister, she's living in her sister's shadow...

I don't think that would be true, no way she knows that gossip will get out and wouldn't do something as mean as that. people exaggerate too much

HA! I was just going to post!

HOw'd they get her nose wrong? Those wax fugures are usually really accurate because they do face molds.

wax5.jpg

wax2.jpg

I LOVE that last shot!