Lilly Leather Satchel

shoesgal

Aug 9, 2008
I am looking for this bag and I now see that it is not available on Coach's website. Does anyone know where I can get this bag. It is my dream bag and would love to see it again. Hopefully buy it this time if the price is right! :confused1:

The camel, denim, and black medium Lily satchels are at the outlets. The ones I saw, though, sold out except for the denim over the weekend. I would get there FAST!! There is some lag, though...some outlets get things a bit later than others, or there will be followup stock that arrives later. I would call your closest outlet and ask, and also have them do a found search. They can give you the location and in transit info for any bag you want to find. If they don't have it, or can get it for you, then I would suggest putting your name on a client tracker list. When you do that, though, I would ask how many people are ahead of you in the queue, because they will call in that order. Not all outlets get more than one bag of each style...you just never know, and to a large extent they don't either till they open the packages. All outlets have universal lists that show what will be coming to the outlet retail-wise, but the thing is even if they show "in transit" info, that might change. Their databases do not update daily, and also sometimes there's a lag even within the stores. So, for example, if the bag comes to the outlet, they may have scanned it in, put it out on the floor, and have it sell before the system actually updates to show that the bag arrived there in the first place. That's why it makes sense to get your name on the list immediately and also to check every couple of days for any updated info. The SAs are generally not that helpful and a bit on the clueless side when it comes to searching and tracking things...and really, they don't care because they know they will sell the item. So you should keep on top of it to make certain you get it. I am frequently not called even though there is nobody else on the list. This happens to me a lot at Atlantic City, and the thing is I KNOW they have the bags because they are out on the floor. Babidius saved me about the teal Gigi, and I complained to the store after that happened again (prior to it was the Kiki they didn't call me about). After I complained, the guy called last week to tell me about items I wasn't really on the list for to see if I wanted them. So I would just make sure they will really call you....find someone that seems interested and will keep on top of it, even though that person may not operate the client tracker system. The larger outlets have someone dedicated to this task, but it doesn't always mean they do it well! Good luck!!

Yes, they have shipped, but you have to actually go to an outlet and have them swipe your card. They will sometimes do this if your outlet doesn't have the bag, but another one does.

Yes, they have shipped, but you have to actually go to an outlet and have them swipe your card. They will sometimes do this if your outlet doesn't have the bag, but another one does.

It depends on the area. SOme will also ship to you if you get someone else to go in and pay for it for you, and then they will ship directly to you for ~$10. You have to ask the particular outlet. They seem to be nicer in your general area than around here in NJ/PA. It's a district thing, and I was told this weekend that the flagship PA outlet got audited, so they are trying to "follow the books" more closely now. I had to re-extend a hold I had just because they used to hold it more than 2 days for me since I was coming out of state, but now I have to call at the end of the 2-day period to extend it. They will still do charge holds, though, so if your outlet won't ship to you, then maybe you can charge it and then make arrangements to get there and pick it up. They will hold for at least 2 weeks, or longer if you extend that time. They will only let the person who charged it pick it up, though.