lilac day vs lilac first

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which should I get??

1. Lilac day! - it's slouchy, casual chic!

2. Lilac first! - small cute mini city!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have a choice of getting a lilac day and lilac first, but I can't decide! What do you guys think a better style for this color would be? I have a city and part time in different colors. I'm so torn! any input would be appreciated!! :biggrin:

2. The day will hold a lot compared to the first. Do you carry a lot? I love beautiful colors but I like it in small amounts. So my vote goes for the first! Good luck with your decision !

3. Lilac First would be the perfect combo! It's such a delicate colour, I think the Day would be overwhelming, if that makes sense.

4. I voted for the Day, just because Lilac is so gorgeous and I love all that extra gorgeous leather! The First was too small for me when I tried it, but if you don't carry much then i would be a good choice (and you can still fit a fair bit into it).

Good luck on your choice!

5. First...it's a soft colour better suited in small amounts. But if you need more space, lilac in day would be pretty also.

6. I voted for the First. I have a First (in Anthra) and I love it. I use it mostly on weekends (too small for the stuff I carry to work every day). If you're looking for a fun weekend/evening Bbag, I say go for the First. But if you need something with more room (for everyday use), you may want to get the Day.

7. I tried both on at Barneys last weekend. I loved it in the day.

8. the FIRST FOR ME!! I LOVE IT IN THIS COLOUR:heart:

9. I have a Lilac First and I love it! Firsts are on the small side for me, so this is the only one I own, but I really enjoy the specialness of Lilac.

You will be thrilled with whichever style you choose, but I think that a small bag is the perfect showcase for Lilac!!

[​IMG]

10. I have a lilac first and I feel the same way.

The first holds a lot more than you'd think!

11. day

12. First! I think Lilac looks better on a First. Does the First really holds more than it looks?? I'm so lusting for one but I'm afraid it'll become a white elephant.

13. the first!

day is too much leather & lilac too light a colour to keep clean. i'd be worried about getting it dirty.

yes, it does!!! :biggrin:

14. First is my vote. Lilac is prettier in first than day; delicate and sweet.

15. I love the work and city and thought a first would be too small for me. Then I bought one and am in love with it! It's does hold much more than I thought. My vote is for the first.