lilac day vs lilac first

Which should I get??

• Lilac day! - it's slouchy, casual chic!

• Lilac first! - small cute mini city!

Results are only viewable after voting.

pandaey3z

O.G.
May 23, 2008
CA
I have a choice of getting a lilac day and lilac first, but I can't decide! What do you guys think a better style for this color would be? I have a city and part time in different colors. I'm so torn! any input would be appreciated!! :biggrin:

May 21, 2006
USA
The day will hold a lot compared to the first. Do you carry a lot? I love beautiful colors but I like it in small amounts. So my vote goes for the first! Good luck with your decision !

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Lilac First would be the perfect combo! It's such a delicate colour, I think the Day would be overwhelming, if that makes sense.

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I voted for the Day, just because Lilac is so gorgeous and I love all that extra gorgeous leather! The First was too small for me when I tried it, but if you don't carry much then i would be a good choice (and you can still fit a fair bit into it).

Good luck on your choice!

angelalam5

O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
First...it's a soft colour better suited in small amounts. But if you need more space, lilac in day would be pretty also.

BagsR4Me

Throw it in da bag!!
O.G.
Oct 7, 2008
New York City
I voted for the First. I have a First (in Anthra) and I love it. I use it mostly on weekends (too small for the stuff I carry to work every day). If you're looking for a fun weekend/evening Bbag, I say go for the First. But if you need something with more room (for everyday use), you may want to get the Day.

ehemelay

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Midwest USA
I have a Lilac First and I love it! Firsts are on the small side for me, so this is the only one I own, but I really enjoy the specialness of Lilac.

You will be thrilled with whichever style you choose, but I think that a small bag is the perfect showcase for Lilac!!

juzluvpink

I luv my kiddos!
O.G.
Jun 25, 2008
Asia
First! I think Lilac looks better on a First. Does the First really holds more than it looks?? I'm so lusting for one but I'm afraid it'll become a white elephant.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
First is my vote. Lilac is prettier in first than day; delicate and sweet.

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I love the work and city and thought a first would be too small for me. Then I bought one and am in love with it! It's does hold much more than I thought. My vote is for the first.