lilac day vs lilac first

Which should I get??

• Lilac day! - it's slouchy, casual chic!

• Lilac first! - small cute mini city!

Results are only viewable after voting.

pandaey3z

O.G.
May 23, 2008
I have a choice of getting a lilac day and lilac first, but I can't decide! What do you guys think a better style for this color would be? I have a city and part time in different colors. I'm so torn! any input would be appreciated!! :biggrin:

I voted for the Day, just because Lilac is so gorgeous and I love all that extra gorgeous leather! The First was too small for me when I tried it, but if you don't carry much then i would be a good choice (and you can still fit a fair bit into it).

Good luck on your choice!

I voted for the First. I have a First (in Anthra) and I love it. I use it mostly on weekends (too small for the stuff I carry to work every day). If you're looking for a fun weekend/evening Bbag, I say go for the First. But if you need something with more room (for everyday use), you may want to get the Day.

I have a Lilac First and I love it! Firsts are on the small side for me, so this is the only one I own, but I really enjoy the specialness of Lilac.

You will be thrilled with whichever style you choose, but I think that a small bag is the perfect showcase for Lilac!!

1-24-10.jpg

First! I think Lilac looks better on a First. Does the First really holds more than it looks?? I'm so lusting for one but I'm afraid it'll become a white elephant.

I love the work and city and thought a first would be too small for me. Then I bought one and am in love with it! It's does hold much more than I thought. My vote is for the first.