lilac '06 city! Livethelake?!

1. OMG....~gorgeous~

Go get it livethelake!!!

2. wow, where is she, she's gotta get this bag, it's been calling her!!!

3. what a beautiful bag! where's ltl???????

4. Don't you guys think the leather looks good on this bag? She could do the lotion method to get it more mat. I would have snagged it but I am wanting the work.

5. definitely zacorey, somebody's gotta PM her & let her know :yes:

6. bama-sweetie, i've just PM'd her

7. good job BooYah-girl, thank you so much, i hope she gets it :love:

8. bama-girl, I hope she gets it too ;) or any other lovely PFer :yes:

9. Well ... see ... vive la difference; my Ink Shopper is starting to get more matte and I don't like that!! How do I get it shinier?!?! :biggrin:

10. Oh! I hope livethelake gets it! I know she's been wanting a lilac!!!
    Thanks zacorey for the heads up!!

11. Cate- I :heart: :heart: :heart: your lilac bag so much!

12. Ooooh, she's pretty! I hope livethelake gets it!

13. You guys are too much!!! I just saw saw this thread :smile:

Boo - thanks for the PM! I have it on my watch list now...but you know, I really want a lilac work...

And Zacorey - damn, girl...you are soooo lucky I got so busy at work today I forgot to call Gretta-Luxe...your gorgy new work would have been MINE!!!

Cate - your city has me on a mission for a squishy, purpleish lilac...now I know they do exist :love:

14. Aw, thank you zacorey...And I just found out that you're now a proud owner of a lovely work! :heart: :heart: Congrats, and welcome to the lilac club!! :flowers:

Live - I hope you find it!! We'll keep a lookout for all things lilac for you!! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice