lilac '06 city! Livethelake?!

Don't you guys think the leather looks good on this bag? She could do the lotion method to get it more mat. I would have snagged it but I am wanting the work.

zacorey said:
Don't you guys think the leather looks good on this bag? She could do the lotion method to get it more mat. I would have snagged it but I am wanting the work.

definitely zacorey, somebody's gotta PM her & let her know :yes:

zacorey said:

Well ... see ... vive la difference; my Ink Shopper is starting to get more matte and I don't like that!! How do I get it shinier?!?! :biggrin:

You guys are too much!!! I just saw saw this thread :smile:

Boo - thanks for the PM! I have it on my watch list now...but you know, I really want a lilac work...

And Zacorey - damn, girl...you are soooo lucky I got so busy at work today I forgot to call Gretta-Luxe...your gorgy new work would have been MINE!!!

Cate - your city has me on a mission for a squishy, purpleish lilac...now I know they do exist :love:

Aw, thank you zacorey...And I just found out that you're now a proud owner of a lovely work! :heart: :heart: Congrats, and welcome to the lilac club!! :flowers:

Live - I hope you find it!! We'll keep a lookout for all things lilac for you!! :yes: