Lightning Reveal!!!

We're bag twins! Congrats! Awesome DH too! :smile:
yay for being twins...lol im tempted to buy a emilie just bc its so lightweight..maybe we'll be wallet twins too.

Oh I forgot to include, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :biggrin:

Congrats and happy birthday - super sweet hubby!
thank you! most of the time he is..haha j.k a decade of practice, he is getting there.
Happy Birthday! How wonderful that you'll have Louis next to you in bed while your husband is gone. Congrats!
haha...my sentiment exactly. my kids are growing on me, they hit the age where they no longer want to cuddle. boohoo
^ agree!
I forgot to add Happy Birthday!:Partyhat:

No, I am debating about driving to Northbrook Court tomorrow. I can't decide if I want to order online or drive the 2 hours to go in person.....

thats a long drive...which part of WI are you in? my SIL said they had pretty decent snow last weekend. (she's in madison) buying online is a pain if you need to return..if you doing some other shopping or sightseeing...might make it worth while.

DH found out he can't be here for our birthday next weekend bc of unexpected business trip. I'm sad (we'll make it up to eachother later :graucho:). What can you do? duty calls. on a happier note...i get to open my gift early and Louis can keep his side of the bed warm while he is gone. JK ;)

i have been talking about this bag nonstop since it first came. since we spent last year moving into a new home, other priorities come first. DH went to the boutique on his own to pick it out. LOL i harassed him about the zipper gap, the wrinkle leather etc.. :P and he did a great job. everything is perfect!!! brownie points for my hunnie!! hehehe...:roflmfao:

img1360253984337_zps1a667e46.jpg

You guys share a birthday!? How sweet! Well Happy Birthday :balloon::Partyhat: What a sweet DH to do that for you! I bug my DH about LV all the time lol. But IDK that he'd go into LV alone to purchase something. Although, he does love my SA!

Oh, and I love your siggy. It takes a special, strong woman to be a military spouse (my DH did 8 1/2 years in the AF!) ;)