Light OR Dark color B-bag??

1. Do you think B-bag look better in light color (white, pink, red, etc) or dark color (ink, black, blueberry, etc)?? I personally like my b-bag to be in light color because the light color makes the style & hardware stands out more. However, I hate light color bbags because they get dirty easily. What do you all think? :amuse:

2. I prefer the darker colors. I don't mind the white one but that would just be dirty.

3. I have both types and I love both. I think you're able to tell what's what in black or in white.

4. I prefer darker colors because it's much easier to take care of but then that wouldn't stop me from thinking of getting a rouge vif soon.

5. In an ideal world I love to have both. There are so many pretty colours! But in my reality, I can't do light-coloured Bbags. I would be too stressed over any dirt and scuffing, etc. I don't like stessing, have enuf to deal with as it is to have to include potential dirty bag-related stress. That said, I myself don't tend to categorise red or cornflower blue, for example, as light colours. They're more a medium colour, which I wouldn't mind doing, lol! Pale rose, lilac, calcaire, sky n ice blues, etc.. that's light to me.

6. i have both colours... (white and a black and not to forget cornflower) i love them both... i really dont mind if them get dirty or not.. bags are bags and we should use them!!! i change b-bag colours to go with my outfit OR i just use which ever one i fee like.. if i could carry all 3 at the same time then i would!!!

7. LOL, Helen! I would love to see you carry all 3 at the same time! That would be so priceless.:greengrin:

8. I prefer darker colors, black, red, emerald, etc. - but that's just me.

9. i have a light color twiggy.. my next one will definitely be in darker colors just coz i freak out when something touches my bag.......

10. all my bbags are dark colors (ink, teal, origan), these are just so much easier to take care of!

11. I say both! I have yet to see a bbag color I absolutely dont like.

12. oh, i love them all. but i prefer darker. the lightest color i got is only pistachio :P

13. I prefer light colors. IMO they suit more with the style of the bag.

14. I like to look at both...I prefer to carry darker colored bags...as mentioned above, less maintenance/fewer care issues...

15. I think they are all beautiful, but for me personally, I need to stick with dark colors. With two small children, it is hard to keep anything light colored clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice