Light Grey MP?

RandomNESS

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Does anyone have the MP in Light Grey or remember what it looks like in person? I'm trying to find pictures to get an idea of what it looks like in person, but I'm only finding pictures from stores. I'm just trying to figure out if it really looks grey in person, because the pictures I've seen make it look more whiteish. :confused1:

in person, i remember light grey not looking very grey at all. you're right that it does come out looking white-ish. i would describe it as being a very light dove grey. if you're looking for a more true grey bag, then i don't think you'll like it very much. i also thought it looked a bit odd with the gold hardware. nickel hardware would have been much more suitable. hth!

Thanks for the replies!

I wear a lot of black, grey, and browns - basically a lot of dark colors. :P I don't really care for the gold hardware. But I found one on shoptwigs for $448 - I didn't know if I should get it or not. I just called them, they said it was their last one and if I don't like it in person, I can always return it. So, I just decided to get it and see what it looks like. Then I'll decide if I want to keep it.