Life Swop

Jan 23, 2006
If you could trade places for one week with anyone your hearts desire, who would it be, and why ?

I would choose Oprah Winfrey, I admire her morals and integraty and her consistent fight for childrens rights. Oprah has never forgotten where she came from, she also shows great courage and passion for life.

My Question is who? for one week would you change lifes with ? and why ?

(ps) Dont mean to sound shallow but !!! Oprah must have a killer bag selection too !!!!!

Someone who doesn't have life as comfortable as we do in the first world.. I think we have to be reminded from time to time that we are really fortunate, and should appreciate everything, and sometimes (unfortunately) life isn't all about the bag pursuit ! ;)

Adriana Lima. because I think it would be interesting to be that tall, and that insanely gorgeous.

( oh yeah, and the whole supermodel thing wouldn't be so bad.)

vanessa paradis is johnny depp's wife.
143g.jpg

No-one. Not that my life is so perfect, but you never know what goes on behind closed doors. A few years ago I would have killed to have Britney Spears' life - gorgeous, rich, successful - but look where I'd be now! So I'll stick with what I've got - I've spent far too much of my life wishing I was someone else.

I would not trade with anyone ever!!! I love my life and the people in it. I'm proud of who I am, the life I leade....is it perfect no!!! But I made it and I love it. The bad things that have happened have made me stronger and OHHHH the memories I have created for myself ( and all the others that have touched my life in one way or another...) I only admire what others do...never do I want for someone elses life!!! Not even for a day!