Life Cycle of a Coachie

oh my goodness Liz,,,,,,,,,,,,oh my gosh

i guess i am somewhere in the chaos, i have no clue where ,,,,,,but adulthood??, I am not even close, LOL,

I dont want to grow up,,,,,,,,,,I am Pippi Longstocking at heart, so there is no adults allowed, LOL

I just want to know what happened to the days of walking into walmart, kohls and kmart looking at a 20 bag and saying that is too much for a bag.....????

what happened to me????how did i go from 8 dollar bags to 300 dollar bags and think this is cheap cause its MRSP is 800 bucks,,,,,,,,,HELLLOOOO

cheap is getting a 8 dollar bag for 50 cents.......lol lol

thanks so much for your thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are a genious, ( is that how you spell it ??) LOL :whiteflag:

do you gals feel this way too

the TPF Spell...:reading:
how you can get drawn into the excitement of others getting new bags and somehow, a bag you never considered is now in your collection

LOL LOL:sos:

i think that's a very accurate portrayal! I don't know where I am LOL...I guess somewhere in the middle...

but I just buy and buy and buy and hoard...i'm already up to my neck...starting to get tired LOL

I have stepped off of the handbag merry go round (or hamster wheel!!).

Purses, specifically Coach purses, had become my life. I began to get disgusted with myself because I was spending so much time calling stores, planning outlet visits, stalking ebay, etc. You could say that I was really sucked in.

I was spending waaaaay too much money, my closet was filling up, and my brain was Coach-cluttered. But, honestly, the clincher for me is the way Coach's quality has fallen through the floor. This decrease in quality, to me is most evident in the replacement of the Sabrina with the Audrey. I saw a purple metallic Audrey at a boutique and I was so embarrassed for Coach that they would sell something so cheap. I've also had to return several items because the quality was so poor. The MFF bags, in many cases, are identifiable as such 100 paces away.

I've run out of money and Coach has run out of quality. Right now, I have more bags than I know what to do with. I'm DONE!

Wonderful analysis of many of us Lizmil!!!! I'm currently at the 4th bullet up from the bottom, hoping to get to the bottom of your list soon, because I'm getting dizzy on the merry-go-round that is a Coach addict!!!

I have stepped off of the handbag merry go round (or hamster wheel!!).

Purses, specifically Coach purses, had become my life. I began to get disgusted with myself because I was spending so much time calling stores, planning outlet visits, stalking ebay, etc. You could say that I was really sucked in.

I was spending waaaaay too much money, my closet was filling up, and my brain was Coach-cluttered. But, honestly, the clincher for me is the way Coach's quality has fallen through the floor. This decrease in quality, to me is most evident in the replacement of the Sabrina with the Audrey. I saw a purple metallic Audrey at a boutique and I was so embarrassed for Coach that they would sell something so cheap. I've also had to return several items because the quality was so poor. The MFF bags, in many cases, are identifiable as such 100 paces away.

I've run out of money and Coach has run out of quality. Right now, I have more bags than I know what to do with. I'm DONE!

I am actually starting to feel this way as well. I am 4 bags that I want, and the rest I don't care about. Kinda sad.