Life After V Line Surgery

Haha I edited my post but you are so fast that you answered my pre-edited one :P I was asking which clinic did you consult with?
And also be careful with clinics that don't answer e-mails, they might have a poor aftercare as well..

Hehehe.... :lol: I don't see that. I'm sorry. I send emails and it took a long time for me to get respond. I've consult with ID, GRAND, JW. These clinics was offer medical services for foreigners.

But, if you send email to smaller or mid size clinic then will get longer time to get responds. So, consult or contact via whatsapp/kakao/phone are much more faster to get repond.

I've test them to consult during december and the responds is late. ;) Well, i don't think that clinics that don't asnwe email might have a poor after care. It's true that send email will took longer time to respond, because it can stuck on general folder. So, contact them instead by phone, whatsapp, kakao or somewhere else. ;)

JW staff was emailed me and reply that they are not able to respond back fast because there are a lot of people are visit during this season and send email so it's quite hard to respond fast.

TL, THE LINE, JK was said that i need to visit the clinic for consultation with doctor. Banobagi are not respond to my email or when i am contact them on other thing. JW are still contact with me until january. ID and GRAND, i have consult with them on december. Someone here was said that if you contact DFK, then they will send respond quick so i think Banobagi are only set up with agent. I'm still not interested with agent.

That's the real story here. :graucho: I'm not decided to booked my surgery yet, i will re-think again. Also, i never said anything bad about plastic surgery clinics like other members here.

Hehehe.... :lol: I don't see that. I'm sorry. I send emails and it took a long time for me to get respond. I've consult with ID, GRAND, JW. These clinics was offer medical services for foreigners.

But, if you send email to smaller or mid size clinic then will get longer time to get responds. So, consult or contact via whatsapp/kakao/phone are much more faster to get repond.

I've test them to consult during december and the responds is late. ;) Well, i don't think that clinics that don't asnwe email might have a poor after care. It's true that send email will took longer time to respond, because it can stuck on general folder. So, contact them instead by phone, whatsapp, kakao or somewhere else. ;)

JW staff was emailed me and reply that they are not able to respond back fast because there are a lot of people are visit during this season and send email so it's quite hard to respond fast.

TL, THE LINE, JK was said that i need to visit the clinic for consultation with doctor. Banobagi are not respond to my email or when i am contact them on other thing. JW are still contact with me until january. ID and GRAND, i have consult with them on december. Someone here was said that if you contact DFK, then they will send respond quick so i think Banobagi are only set up with agent. I'm still not interested with agent.

That's the real story here. :graucho: I'm not decided to booked my surgery yet, i will re-think again. Also, i never said anything bad about plastic surgery clinics like other members here.

I contacted a few weeks ago with DFK and they answered me the day after. Then I sent them my pictures and now Im waiting the answer again. But now I'm thinking that the best is contract a translator's service, catch a flight and go to korea to visit the clinics.

DFK
DFK are unreliable, right?

I contacted a few weeks ago with DFK and they answered me the day after. Then I sent them my pictures and now Im waiting the answer again. But now I'm thinking that the best is contract a translator's service, catch a flight and go to korea to visit the clinics.

DFK
Well I can't speak personally about him since I have never met him..From others people's experiences all translators seem ''unreliable'' and all take commision.
MaiQ mentioned they hired a translator from the government with knowledge of medical terms but it was expensive (they shared the cost between a few ppl though). You might want to check out her posts and all the posts on pf in general.

There is one thread dedicated to translators and their practices here:http://forum.purseblog.com/asian-pl...ou-shouldnt-consider-a-translator-863287.html
and there are mentions of their practices in many other threads as well..

I hope this helps :smile:

DFK

Hi there ! ;) I am not said that it's unreliable. In my opinion, everyone has diffferent journey. This is my opinion, if you are new with plastic surgery then do research is good. It's your choice if you contact an agent/broker, that's your thing. I am not said to avoid them, if you have that money and still within your budget to paid for the 'commission fee' then go on.

If you have limited budget, you can go to clinics that offers translator for you. Also you can go with translator and visit clinics that is not offer translator. That's your choice.

I am not said that it's bad or to avoid them, it's your thing. I've read their service that is free of charge, someone here said that is not free of charge but their get commision from the clinic paid for them so the surgery cost will be that high than normal. Someone here said that is not true.

For me, if they are not being open and honest about the price and services with their clients then i'm not into it. I will instead travel abroad alone and used in-house translator, but that's my choice.

Agent/broker supposed to be open and honest, they need to be accredited and they can prove their credibility. Also, they supposed not pushed their clients to choose clinics that actually affiliated or linked also procedures. You as a client supposed to treated nicely, you are deserved it. You are the one who are make the final decision. I am never interested with agent.

If you want the trip are hassle-free and have that money for paid them, it's your business. There is pros and cons about anything. :graucho: If you are not know that much about plastic surgery, then do your research but i caution to over research. Be aware with informations on internet or advice from people on internet. Even recommendations from friends or someone else in real life, i will think again before believe them. That's my opinon. :graucho:

Agree. Nobody works for free. They have to get their commission somewhere so if you are not paying them, then it must be the clinics. So the clinics will have to up their prices in your case to pay the agents. This is my opinion.

Thank you guys, I'm so glad to listen your advices. And you are in the truth, nobody works free and I don't have the budget to pay for more. My presupost is very limited. I will considering the travel to korea alone and inform myself.

Thank you ever so much!!!

And apologize for my bad english! :smile:

Reactions: Mdott
Well I am not a doctor neither have I seen your face, but yeah generally you have to change the bone structure to have a distinct v-line. But maybe your masseter muscle is overgrown giving your face a wide appearance, in that case you need botox, have you tried it? Or if you have a lot of facial fat then a facial liposuction method is used.

If you get bone resection surgeries sagging will come inevitably with it, or jowling, if not immediately then at some point definately, sooner than it would normally. Also removing fat might lead to premature aging as well, we should be adding fat to our face not removing it..

You cannot have the cake and eat it too :/
yeah, you're right. "we cannot have the cake and eat it too". Im still doing research if I need vline or bc its the machester that make my face wider. what's your list for vline now? may I know?
I'm so lost for finding the right doctor with the good clinic, some are good and some are bad, they are mixed reviews so we dont know which one is good and safe to go >.<

Sure, but keep in mind that I am going to Korea in 2 years which means that this list will be updated or changed as time progresses. Here you go:

-Darps
-Lavian
-iWell
-Dodream
-Ruby
-Samsung
-Samsung Line
-Korea
-NJH

I repeat, this is definately NOT my final list, I still haven't read any Korean reviews, these will affect my final judgement. There other reputable clinics out there that offer the v-line procedure but their results were too natural for my liking or they don't offer any of the other procedures I am planning to have. Some examples for the latter would be The Face Dental and EverM.

I hope this helped :smile:

Had v-line a year ago. Brief thoughts for anyone considering it: 1) I'm happy I did it, I look significantly better, 2) still had to do jaw botox because I have big masseter muscles and the surgery didn't do much about it, 3) I have no sagging, I think because the surgeon was fairly conservative and I'm quite young. My advice, if you're considering it, would be to choose long cut over t-osteotomy (less invasive, downtime seems much better), go conservative, and be prepared for a lot of suffering. I'm very scared now any time I have the least bit of trouble breathing because waking up from the surery and having to struggle to breathe was so traumatizing. Again, I'm very happy with my choice, but make sure you get it right the first time because I would NEVER do any kind of facial bone surgery again.

Had v-line a year ago. Brief thoughts for anyone considering it: 1) I'm happy I did it, I look significantly better, 2) still had to do jaw botox because I have big masseter muscles and the surgery didn't do much about it, 3) I have no sagging, I think because the surgeon was fairly conservative and I'm quite young. My advice, if you're considering it, would be to choose long cut over t-osteotomy (less invasive, downtime seems much better), go conservative, and be prepared for a lot of suffering. I'm very scared now any time I have the least bit of trouble breathing because waking up from the surery and having to struggle to breathe was so traumatizing. Again, I'm very happy with my choice, but make sure you get it right the first time because I would NEVER do any kind of facial bone surgery again.

Thank you for sharing. May i ask where you got the v-line surgery ? :smile: When do you get the surgery ? How long the recovery for the v-line surgery ?

Thx for sharing and glad u had a good result. Can u plz pm me where u got vline done?

I'm scared of having to constantly a threadlift or acculift after jaw reduction..Did the doctor say that you need it eventually? Also, which place did you get it done? I'd love to know a recommended place!