License to sell designer handbags?

Well, I am new so I didn't know that. I've only joined today. And I can get better deals on handbags. You could be a little nicer about it. I'm sorry I haven't read EVERY rule and I doubt you did either when you first joined. I will go back and take that out. But I know what I'm talkintg about. :tup:

I think sh e is lying but there are plenty of sellers of real authentic handbags that do not have a store front you just have to be savvy I would ask to see her merchandise then decide.

Well, I am new so I didn't know that. I've only joined today. And I can get better deals on handbags. You could be a little nicer about it. I'm sorry I haven't read EVERY rule and I doubt you did either when you first joined. I will go back and take that out. But I know what I'm talkintg about. :tup:

I apologize, that did come across as rude. It seems like every day though there's a "new member" who's only signed up to promote their business, but I should have given you the benefit of the doubt. Just so you know, I think a lot of people on here are going to be wary of sellers who obtain their bags through unusual means, as the luxury industry is so tightly regulated.

And yes, I did read every rule when I first joined, there's a sticky right there at the top so it's easy to do, and it's not too long either!