LH capacity and BH size comparison

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Since so many have been asking about this bag, I'm posting my LH loaded up today--laptop included! Held it all with no problem!

I've also posted two side by side photos with my BH. It really isn't longer, just a tad taller.

The handles of the LH are a little shorter. It still fits easily on the shoulder, but can more easily be handheld than the BH.

If you like the BH but want a zippered top, check out the LH!

Attachments

• lhfull.jpg
    lhfull.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 317
  • lhcontents.jpg
    lhcontents.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 310
  • sizecompare1.jpg
    sizecompare1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 60
  • sizecompare2.jpg
    sizecompare2.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 58
thanks for this. i love both bags. leaning towards buying the bh more since it's a lot more lv for my money. but the lh is also very pretty. can a laptop fit in your bh as well?

makeupmama: My laptop does fit in my bh, but barely. Where the bh narrows at the top, the laptop is a very tight squeeze. If you're thinking of putting a laptop in, definitely measure it and compare it to the top width.

Jill: The LH didn't hurt my shoulder any more than any other heavy bag would. I weighed it, and with everything it was 12 pounds (it weighs less than half a pound empty) and I had a 10-15 minute walk. I was a little sore when I got to the office, but I don't think that flat handles would have made a difference.

great visuals, thanks! what is the size of your laptop, if you don't mind me asking?

i'd also like to add... i have a 15.4" widescreen/6 lb. notebook, and it definitely does not fit in the BH. even if it did, the BH is not a very structured bag, and it wouldn't be very comfortable using it to as a laptop bag/case. I think the LH is a better choice... very roomy!

Jill: The LH didn't hurt my shoulder any more than any other heavy bag would. I weighed it, and with everything it was 12 pounds (it weighs less than half a pound empty) and I had a 10-15 minute walk. I was a little sore when I got to the office, but I don't think that flat handles would have made a difference.

thanks ck!!! i totally can't wait now until September..LOL.