Lettre Kelly love or hate?

It may have been Clemence Sellier, for me it was hard to tell which was Togo vs Clemence so I guessed. I hope you’ll be able to see it, you can always pass- you might love it. My friend thought the combo would suit her but it wasn’t time for a bag. The pieces technique is very well done, nothing patchwork about it. I’m eager to see the other pieces start to come out!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's really helpful. Whether I take it or not, from your feedback I know I will be very excited to see and likely admire the craftsmanship no matter what. I'm definitely one of those leather nerds. :lol::lol: Can't wait!!!!

Reactions: MSO13
I don't think people generally have responded well to this combo, I spoke to the SM at my boutique and apparently the demands is not high, I'd rather get myself that gorgeous Kelly with the croc handle I've been seeing around lately on here and IG.

Reactions: lulilu
me too! I guess we are the only few that like the design. It is especially unique for me since 2 of the letters are my initial... hahaha...:biggrin: Can't wait! Hope you get yours soon!
Thanks!! Actually I also saw those initial charms online. Those are all adorable!! DO hope Hermes can do SO Kelly for other initials

Reactions: doni
The canvas lettres plume with the whole alphabet is a nice alternative to the Kelly. It is a rather classic looking H print in a streamlined style. AND, it has the added advantage of leaving your quota bag for more classic options.

I am in awe at the craftmanship exhibited in these. I cannot even comprehend the seamless patching of the leathers and would love to see one in person. I don’t get comparisons with Petit H, as this would make no sense cost wise as a way to utilize leather scraps: the work is fenomenal and I imagine the leather would need to be perfect. I think is an inteligent way for Hermes to give a shout in this oversatturated market and say, look at what we can do, this is why we are above and beyond anyone else. The initials themselves I think are kind of irrelevant as the designs are so abstract. They are collection pieces for sure, but I find the color combinations very sophisticated and so they would be very wearable too. I am not in the market for this, but if one were to fall on my feet, I’d wear the hell out of it.

I posted earlier in this thread (and others). But here it is again (without the chicken and with better lighting)

I havent used it but so far, everyone who has seen it loved it and said it was better in person
i want to try my luck at FSH as well, did u specifically ask for this bag without prior purchase? or did u ask for something else and they offered you this instead?