Let's talk Delvaux!

Sorry it took a while but here's what I've taken so far. Hope it helps!View attachment 4837845View attachment 4837846
@Searno29
So sorry for the late reply as I was away, just saw your kind sharing post now.

Thanks for the lovely in action photos, the daily looks Fab on you! :tup::tup::tup:
After seeing it on you, its definitely worth getting for everyday use, I just need to wait for my right colour to come along.

@Searno29

Thanks for the lovely in action photos, the daily looks Fab on you! :tup::tup::tup:
After seeing it on you, its definitely worth getting for everyday use, I just need to wait for my right colour to come along.

The pin is sort of the equivalent of the Hermes Evelyne, but with the improvement of a zipper closure. Love a casual bag in nice soft leather.

@Searno29

Aw thanks! That's actually my wife. She introduced me into the world of luxury goods (her first love, like for many, was LV) and that got me seriously amazed by high quality leathers. Naturally I stumbled across Delvaux due to tPF and walked into their London boutique, the rest is history!

Reactions: littleunicorn
Can anyone tell me which leather I should get? Dream leather (Smooth) vs crispy calf (grainy). I assume dream leather is similar to box? Scratches are more noticeable? Whereas crispy calf is more resistant? SA said both are structured.
thanks

Can anyone tell me which leather I should get? Dream leather (Smooth) vs crispy calf (grainy). I assume dream leather is similar to box? Scratches are more noticeable? Whereas crispy calf is more resistant? SA said both are structured.
thanks
On which bag were you thinking? We have a Tempete MM in Dream and the leather is really stunning, yes I could compare it to Box leather. It hasn't been used enough to comment on scratches or patina yet however the SA did say it will get better with time and scratches will blend into the leather. Its not overly sensitive to marks though, just got to be a but more careful I suppose. I dont own anything in crispy calf but just by the feel its much thicker and seems a lot more resistant to any markings. Totally different type of vibe I think. Good luck with your decision!

Yes. It is 1 size down from the MM.
I’m a Tempête kind of girl myself, and bought the PM in that model.
These are small bags.
Hope that answers your question.
Thanks for your reply! I find the MM size in both Tempete and Brillant to be big for me, so currently am thinking about getting the Tempete PM. But since I heard they were coming out with the Brillant PM, wanted to wait and see it in person.

Reactions: JolieS
Hi all...

I'm suprised that there is no official delvaux thread..

I will start this one here..
I love the brand.. very unique and more like Art pieces.

I'm planning to get my first bag from them but want to see the new collection.

They will launch now a new size they call it " small" and will cancel the mini size in Tempête collection. This the one I'm planning to get soon.

Brillant collection is the main handbag desgin and Brillant charms are so popular.

I'm trying to get hold of pictures of the new SS21 bags please post here any pictures you find. Also we can chat about the brand here and post pictures of the bags we have or want to get...

I will post some images of the designs and also the SS21 I found so far..

Enjoy

Screenshot_20201004-132730_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-132741_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-132721_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-130004_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-131138_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201004-131120_Instagram.jpg

download.jpeg-11.jpg

4daf4492-807b-4f5c-9bc5-2b6fa88a1dc4.jpg

maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg

delvauxFB.jpg